Chapter 27

This wasn't how I imagined the practical exam to go, lying on my back in pain while All Might beat the absolute shit out of my friends. Bakugo was now pinned down by the hero, and as he went to hurt the blonde my adrenaline seemed to kick in.

Both Izuku and I screamed as we shot forwards, with All Might distracted by Izuku's fist in his face, I grabbed Katsuki. Wrapping an arm around him and Izuku came rushing over. Grabbing me and using his speed to get the three of us out of there.

We were now taking refuge in an ally, they propped me up against the wall for support. Taking slow and shallow breaths to keep the pain level down.

"My rib is definitely broken," I huffed out, wincing as I gritted my teeth. This was not going to end well if we didn't get out of here.

The two once again were arguing on the best way to get out of this. And I couldn't stop Katsuki from slamming his fist into the wall next to Deku's face. Getting into the boys personal space, but he did finally come up with a plan that the three of us agreed on. And he also admitted that our best bet was to keep fighting All Might as we made our way to the exit.

Using a chunk of rock I warped it into a form of brace to wrap around my waist. Keeping my rib in place, so now I could move more freely. It still hurt like a bitch, but now it was more barable.

Bakugo's plan was to hit All Might from different sides with his gauntlets. Giving one to Deku to use while I shot lighting down on the hero. It wasn't fool proof but definitely might by time, and I knew it wouldn't knock the hero out.

Bakugo sprang from the ally which gained All Mights attention, allowing me and Deku to get into our places. Once the hero was distracted, Deku came up behind him aiming for the man. I stood to the side, hand raised towards the sky.

"NOW NERDS, SHOOT NOW!" Bakugo screamed and all three fired off blasts. The recoil knocked Deku back, since he wasn't use to using the thing. And I stumbled, but Deku had placed me on his back as he took off running after Bakugo, who flew just ahead of us.

We had made great progress at closing the distance to the gate, but that didn't last long as All Might tackled us from the side. And once again I got flung around. The brace held up, but this time there was a cracking sound in my right arm.

Bakugo was rushing the hero at full force, fighting using his full power. Even after All Might destroyed his other gauntlet, thus causing the boy to strain his power. Hurting himself in the process.

"TAKE FLOWER POWER AND GET OUT OF HERE!" He screamed trying to get out of All Mights hold but the hero knocked the boy out. His body laying limp on the ground.

"KAT!" I screamed anger pouring through my veins, and the earth began shaking violently and I tried crawling over to the boy. Deku was regaining his footing and I could see his power firing up in his veins. Rocks began shifting as All Might wobbled trying to balance, but I moved and manipulated the ground, slowly moving the unconscious boy towards me. Out of Deku's way, and I covered Katsuki with my body.

He sprang up, and rushed the hero, punching him in the face at what looked like his full power. Stunning the man as he used his speed once more, grabbing both of us. I helped us gain speed by guiding us along the wind with my good hand, vines had wrapped around the three of us, keeping us secure and together. That way Deku and I could keep our focus on the exit sign right there. We crossed the line, exiting the exam city, meaning we passed the exam.

I didn't have time to really celebrate as my adrenaline turned to pain and with that I finally blacked out.

When I regained consciousness, I was in the school infirmary. Someone was holding my hand and running their fingers through my hair. Looking around, my eyes widened in fear as I found out who it was.

"Don't touch me you pervert," I exclaimed as I crawled away from the grape head. That was when I noticed we were sort of alone. Recovery Girl wasn't here, and Deku seemed to be asleep. Bakugo was still passed out by the looks of it.

"I came to check on the pretty maidan and this is the thanks I get," Mineta grumbled as he got down from the bed. That's when Recovery Girl came back, yelling at the boy to get out. He didn't even have permission to be in the room.

Once I calmed down from that interaction, I noticed my right arm was in a sling, and my ribs were wrapped, that's also when I noticed the only clothing I had on my upper body was my sports bra.

And Mineta was so close to me while I was out cold. I shook the thoughts from my head, hoping that he didn't do anything other than holding my hand and stroking my hair. Which I now had to burn.

I managed to stand up as I walked over to Deku, his back seemed in bad shape. I really didn't know how he was able to carry both Bakugo and I to the exit. With his back in that state.

My fingers brushed through his hair, he had to sleep on his stomach due to the injury. A glow came from my palm, easing some of the pain he definitely still felt.

"You shouldn't extort your energy my dear. Rest is your best bet," Recovery Girl says softly as she watched me. By now I had made my way over to Katsuki. Gently taking his hand and offering the same ease I did for Deku.

"Empathy towards others over myself is part of my quirk, even if I wanted to put myself first I physically couldn't. Not until I helped everyone in need first," I admitted my flaw to her, but she smiled at the kindness I showed.

"That's why you'll make a wonderful hero Andrea," she stated with a big smile before going to check on a few other classmates that took hits in the exams.

I may be in serious pain, but somehow we all passed the exam. And it was thanks to Deku, hopefully he wakes up soon and I can tell my thanks to his face......