Chapter 13

Of course it was wrong of me to think Bakugo wouldn't do something stupid, I mean he's Bakugo for Christ sake. He stopped right in the doorway as everyone soon laid their eyes on me. Some of them gawking, and that's when the whispering started.

"Andromeda's daughter! She's one of the most powerful students in the class. And one of the five students recommended to come here. Her grades in all lessons are outstanding, and she's the reason three other classes also have an extra student," someone stated as more eyes soon landed on me.

"All right you extras move out of my way," Bakugo stated with a glare on his face. Shit, this wasn't going to end good.

Now everyone was yelling at us that we were all ego maniacs who thought we were better than them, and now they declared war on us right then and there. But Bakugo didn't care as he soon let go of my arm and began walking past everyone, stating that he was going to beat all of them.

"I fucking hate when he does that," I sighed holding my hands up to defuse the tension.

"I can assure you that he's the only one who's too prideful and ego driven. I look forward to seeing everyone fighting at their best and giving it their all, so good luck everyone and may the best student win," I addressed everyone beyond the door, and they all looked stunned at my good sportsmanship. "If you'll please excuse me, my mother is outside waiting for me,"

They parted for me, allowing me to slip past and soon I heard the rest of the class following suit. The next two weeks leading up to this are gonna suck that's for sure.

Everyone trained their hardest during those weeks, even outside of the classroom. Working harder than before especially now that the day was upon us.

We were all in the class waiting room, some disappointed about not getting to wear their costumes. I heard that the other courses were allowed to have support items, but those in the hero course weren't allowed any. So unfortunately I didn't get my jets, but to each their own.

Things were quiet until Todoroki walked over to Izuku, stating that he was stronger and that he was going to beat him. Even with All Might in Izuku's corner. Of course I knew what this was really all about, but it wasn't my place to tell the class that, who thought Todoroki was being too harsh.

I sighed as Todoroki went on to say that this isn't a class effort type thing and that we're not friends when it came to this. Being more stoic and reserved as ever, but I knew he was dealing with personal matters. Knew his father was probably here to watch, like my mother is.

Izuku agreed with him, stating that this was about proving to the world that we are the next generation of pro hero's and should be striving to come out on top, regardless of friendships. I knew it was going to come down to this, I just didn't think it was going to be blurted out right now before we even went into the arena.

Todoroki walked out, probably wanting to be alone, which is why I didn't follow after him. These last two weeks the only time I saw him was during school. I stopped by his house almost daily to check on him, not interrupting his training as I drank tea with Fuyumi. We both knew what he was dealing with, but it was best to let him come to us when he was ready to talk. So that's why I left him alone.

Everyone was looking at me, wondering if I knew what that was about. Which I had, but how was I to explain it to them. It takes alot for Todoroki to open up to people, but I'd been there through everything. Knew all the torments he had to face and the ridicule he endured. How he never really had much of a childhood unless he was at my house, where he was allowed to be a kid and let go. It really wasn't my place to tell.

"If it comes down to it, he won't even hold back for me. So please don't take it personal, it's a touchy subject and not my place to tell," I say huffing out a sigh as I looked at everyone "So if he's not holding back, please don't hold back either," they nodded before it became silent once more.

We were now called into the arena, and as a class we walked onto the field. Announced first, and soon the other classes followed. There were so many people there and I began to feel nervous, but I didn't want my weather to act up. So I took a breath, controlling it.

Mineta looked like he was gonna be sick and Midnight stood on the stage before us. Guess she was our coordinator, everyone was glancing at her with drool coming out of their mouths. Some of our class was saying that she probably should've worn a different outfit for this, as her hero costume was definitely inappropriate for highschool.

She called Bakugo up to the mic where he basically just stated that he was going to win the whole thing. Making the other students mad once more, typical Bakugo.

The wheel on the screen was spun, and our first challenge was an obstacle course. Seemed easy enough, although I didn't know what to expect from it. We all lined up at the door, and it was really crowded but I wasn't going to panic.

As soon as those doors opened everyone rushed forward, but I wasn't taking any chances in that mob as I jumped. Guiding myself along above everyone and out onto the open track. I was about to land when ice flooded the tunnel and ground, and Todoroki shot forward. Freezing everyone except those who guessed the attack. Bakugo flew just behind me calling Todoroki a icyhot bastard, whilst Momo and Kirishima weren't too far behind.

Todoroki shot past me, as he glided along the ice, head held high as I smirked at the bastard.

"YOU'RE GETTING SLOW OLD MAN," I shouted down to him, referring to his timing of figuring out that first part was an obstacle. And I propelled myself forward, catching up to him. At least it riled a laugh from him.

"It'll be my last mistake," he stated as Mineta came out of nowhere about to slam into him when he got swatted away by a giant ass robot.

"Holy fucking Terminator," I gasped landing beside Todoroki as a bunch of those things began surrounding us.

"Are those the zero point robots from the entrance exams?" Someone, I think Denki, yelled behind us.

They had to fight these things for their exam, well shit. I don't even think ours was that extreme. Hopefully we're not fucked.

Of course I didn't have time to fret over something like this, as I raised my hand. Clouds formed over a few of them as I saw Shoto crouch to the ground. Knowing what was coming I slowly closed my fingers and lightning crashed down on a few of the robots. Short circuiting their systems, and they began to crash. I jumped again, flying forward as ice flung through the air all around me.

Freezing the bots I fried as well as the others, and Todoroki began running between the legs of one in the middle whilst I flew over them all. Knowing he froze them when they were off balance. Making it difficult for those behind us.

And just like that the two of us shot forward, and we were neck and neck for first.......