Epilogue

~ 3 Years Later ~

Starshifter sat with her husband while their three children played behind them. Dusk, a female with dark scales that faded to lighter color down towards her talons. She had her mother's eyes and frame. Lonestar was male, and built more like his father with dark green and pale belly scales. Armadillo was the biggest of the three. He looked similar to his father but with a brown underbelly, and just like Shadowstalker he was going to be a giant.

"Be careful kids." Starshifter called from the ledge, just sitting closer to Shadow. The king had done a spell to stop himself from growing any more, and she was fine with that. Their marriage and life had been happy and perfect. Everything was going well and the kingdom was happy. She rubbed Shadow's arm gently before holding his talon.

"I love you Star, and our children.. I can't wait to watch them grow up.." He hummed softly, but Starshifter could sense some worry on his face.

"What's wrong love?" She asked sweetly. "I know that look."

"I'm just worried, worried I might end up like my father and do the same thing he did.." He admitted. She always found it adorable how he got when he was nervous, but she knew what to say. She always did. She reached up and rubbed his cheek a little, giving him comfort.

"You won't. You proved that to me the day we got married.." She hummed and showed off the ring. Shadow smiled calmly before giving her a small, tight hug. "Just don't think about it, all you need to do is keep being the kind dragon you are."

"Hah.. well aren't you sweet.. alright.." Shadow purred at her and turned to the kids. "Children! Let's watch the sunrise together! Then it's time for bed."

"Awwww." They all whined simultaneously before rushing over. They all sat together and stayed close. Starshifter was happy, and her life was perfect. This was the best thing she could've ever asked for.

Thank you all for reading! I hope you enjoyed this one, and I'm planning on writing Lobster's story next. I had fun with Shadowstalker's story, and I'm quite proud of it. Always be proud of what you make, and you'll be happy