The Big Move

Kate
Anastasia and I both lost our parents to the same airplane crash. They settled with us for millions of dollars. We ended up meeting each other at the crash site. College was sad for both of us the first week we arrived. Our dorm room just happened to be the same one. So we became closer. Our parents businesses were held in trust until we decided to move to New York. We had to fly to New York every four months. The company jets arrived to fly us there. We are two very different people. Anastasia is a pampered princess and I was taught everything I need to know about being a housewife. I found out the hard way one day when I came up behind Anastasia and scared her and she frightened me back. She had me face down on the floor in seconds. I had to calm her down and it was then that I suspected she was hiding things from me. Things that she didn't want people to know about. I discovered a homemade lasagna and a parfait. She was gone and everything was up for grabs. So I chowed down on them. I had never tasted anything so good in my life.

Anastasia
I have met too many times with my parents protégés and it drawing unwanted attention to me. Kate is getting suspicious of my background story. Oh man I am so very tired of this cloak and dagger routine. Being a photographer is definitely a good one, but I am also hoping the reporter doesn't get too nosy. I finally drive my VW Wanda Elite back to the parking lot and run to my dorm. I am looking forward to the lasagna and the parfait. Of course it isn't there and the containers it was in are in the cupboard. Kate's gone somewhere and not sure where.

Seattle

Anastasia
The place that I was told was waiting for us and it is a very secure building. A billionaire lives in the penthouse and there is a helipad. We are waiting on the moving van with everything to arrive. My Wanda is in a storage unit close by. Kate has her new car that is not what I would buy. I have a bulletproof car that looks great but you can't tell it has all the features it has in it. I wonder if there is that many issues in Seattle that it warrants this kind of car and all the other gear. My gun and carry and conceal license is up to date. I decide to take a cooking class to cover the fact I can cook professionally. Those ramen noodles will kill you, but they are good and fast and you can add things to them. I think I am part noodle now. Kate has taken the master bedroom and I took the bigger guest rooms upstairs. It is near the security office, the safe, the library, everything I need and I start looking everything over and get a call to let security come and meet us.

The door rings and Kate opens the door. I don't think that is a security guy. I walk down the stairs and she has met a guy already and invited him over. I hope he doesn't stay the night. It turns out to be an employee of the billionaire up in the penthouse.

Thomas Sawyer
I had just been relieved when I spotted Kate and I introduced myself to her. She invited me to dinner but she said they don't have food in the house yet and they just arrived and waiting on the moving van to arrive. So I offer to get food for us and her roommate and hope it is a female that isn't her girlfriend. Who knows these days. I bring a variety of Chinese food from down the street. I grab utensils and paper plates to eat off of. Trash bags at the drug store was a good touch along with something to drink and drink out of. Kate answers the door and I see her roommate walking down the stairs, she looks familiar somehow. I introduce myself to Anastasia as I take the food to the kitchen counter
I open everything up and give everyone a plate along with utensils to eat with. I pull out the drinks and cups and trash bags. Soon we are eating and laughing. Anastasia is being very quiet.

Anastasia
Thomas looks familiar to me and I am unsure if it is a bad thing or not. The food was a nice touch as well. Finally the security have arrived and we excuse ourselves and we go up to the security office and they show me how everything works. Kate is enjoying Thomas when we came back down, I have everything ready for when I go active again. I help clean up and put the leftovers in the fridge. The moving people finally arrive. We show them where things go and soon we get deliveries of our furniture. So we have to make a choice what goes where. Soon we have everything where want it including paintings and photographs. That is when Thomas realized who I am. I could see it in his eyes when he saw my parent's photos.

Kate
Anastasia disappeared after everything was placed where wanted it. She is unpacking and checking things out. She definitely checked out the big cases before the movers left. They missed two big cases and they turned bright red and went back to search for them. They brought them up immediately and she had them carried up the stairs and went through everything and she had strong words with the movers. I don't know what was said, but they were scared as hell. I wasn't the one who packed us up and watched everything get moved into the moving truck. She also went down to check on something else and soon came back and was on the phone filing an insurance claim against the movers.