No Hidden Agenda

Kate
Ethan is definitely my brother, I had no idea that I had an aunt. I knew dad had a sister who died in a car crash and she burned up in it when the gas tank exploded. They couldn't identify her after that. She raised Ethan in New York after having plastic surgery. Ethan found out about it after finally reading the letter he was left with along with her estate. Vera Kavanagh used to be Veronica Kavanagh. She raised Ethan by herself and created her own company called V K Enterprises. So he inherited the company and then sold it to GEH and he decided to come to Seattle to sign the final papers and get the DNA tests done. I was shocked that my aunt was able to hide from dad and authorities until I heard that she changed her looks. I can see our parents in his looks and his demeanor. The test came back and we are siblings. He is staying in a corporate apartment that Christian owns. Apparently Christian has been negotiating for the company for years and the owner wouldn't budge on selling it. He tried again after he found out who inherited the company and they bought it for a song.

Ethan
Christian Grey was the best choice to sell the company to because he was going to keep everyone employed at the company as long as they were good workers. So I decided to kill two birds with one stone. I was put up in one of their corporate apartments in a very secure building. The COO of GEH lives in the penthouse with her wife Gwen. Roz and I met and she took me to the corporate apartment and it has staff to care for me like a hotel staff would. I guess Roz and Gwen were married shortly after the laws allowed them to. I was glad to see the law change. It was a long time coming. My law firm is in capable hands while I am gone taking care of things here in Seattle. Calista Winston is a barracuda with claws and a take no prisoners attitude. Her win rate is at a 98% rate. She's a widow who loves to take down the bad guys in marriages.

Anastasia
I threw myself into anything that I could to get my mind off missing Connor. I finally went to where the keys fit and I was shocked to find photos of people who I thought were dead all these years. I am looking at my mother and father standing by Colleen and Brian in the hospital where Connor was born. Then I see a news story of a bombing and a letter to me. It was my parents saying there last words and regret they weren't there for me. I then find the missing jewelry that they didn't find on my parent's dead bodies. Ashes in urns were found in the first location. The next morning I went to the last one and discovered that Colleen and Brian were missing and my parents found them confined by Elena Lincoln. The case that was finally solved by my teams. I made sure all the people were distracted and sent seemingly dumb people into the bats cave. We got everything we needed from them and my parents got too close to the head guy in another country. I found things that could crucify Elena even further and I turned the evidence over to the police and explained how it came to be in my possession. It was concrete evidence that proved how long and how many people were sold by Elena and her teams. It also showed who was involved in other states and other countries, this is what got my parents killed ultimately.

Colleen
We finally got Connor back and we are living a quiet life. Connor finally settled in with us after a month. It took a lot of work and sleepless nights. I regret having to leave him to be cared for by Anastasia but we were given no choice. Brian has found a way to get him to sleep. His toy that Anastasia gave him gives him some comfort. We read and play music for him until he finally falls asleep. I hate this.

It's been six months and he has finally adjusted to everything and has started talking and has new friends to play with. He calls Brian daddy and me mama now.

Brian
It hurt us both that Connor was crying for Anastasia and Sarah, but we finally made it through the worst part. I made sure there were no photos of Anastasia or Sarah in our home. We read stories and played music and taught Connor how to play a kids piano. We have finally broken through and he is calling us daddy and mama. It took six months and a lot of attention but he got there. He has settled in well at this point and there are other children his age around us. I have seen photos of Anastasia opening the Seattle branch of Steele Technologies along with Kate Kavanagh opening Kavanagh Media Seattle division. Then I see they opened a children's clinic for children with long term illnesses. I hid the news article from everyone. Colleen wasn't happy when she discovered it later. She understood why I hid it though.

Christian
Ethan definitely was not interested in running his aunts company. So we are signing the contract to buy the company from him. I decided to have Mia run it. She needs to learn how to run her own company from the ground up. It is food manufacturer and she has complained about needing a project and this is a good company for her to sink her teeth into from the bottom. I give the HR person a call and have them choose a position for Mia.

Mia
God I hate this idea, but I am going to be in New York and learning food manufacturing from the bottom up. I met Ethan and he explained the company completely. I am going to be working with the low level of food preparation and I need to work my way up. Mom and dad thought it was a great idea.