The Saving Grace

Carrick
Things are finally, back to normal until Grace decides to throw a charity event and changes from her original planner to the one who saved Mia's wedding. Leila Williams definitely did a great job of rescuing the wedding. The problem came when we paid the money for both planners. We didn't pay the full amount to the first wedding planner and she argued the point until I brought out her contract with me. I pointed out the discrepancy between what was in the contract and what she didn't provide in terms of the contract. Helen Evans left in a huff after we handed her what we figured the balance was after going through the missing food, the missing drunk band and the booze they drank along with her other staff members. She had some good help that we gave them their pay separately and suggested looking for a job with miss Williams group. Apparently she makes sure that she has the best people on the job and watches them closely. Cameras are on the staff to assure they are doing exactly what they are supposed to. Everyone seemed to take their jobs seriously. I found out later that she hired ex military, homeless men and women and trained them and made sure they were well cared for and got them work. She even listed with unemployment offices in the Washington State areas. This is how she could get a team of various groups to help out with the wedding at the last minute. Anastasia helped her get it all set up and a couple of buildings to get things going. There are a lot of volunteers helping get everything running smoothly.

Grace
I made a call to miss Williams to get a charity event going and we met and she told me her ideas and they were just straight forward and I met a few of the people who were going to assure things ran smoothly for us. Right now it is word of mouth for her and her teams. I have to say she really is highly organized and tries to keep things all business. I think that I have met her before Mia's wedding but don't know how until she told me she was a patient of mine at one time. It was a very sad moment when we met. Her and her mother were found nearly frozen after they were thrown into the street by her drunken father just before one of the worse snow storms that we had in a long while. We saved both only to have the father show up and dragged them out of the hospital during the middle of the night. The mother died of exposure and the father tried to sell Leila to a friend of his who gave him five dollars and brought Leila back for treatment after calling the cops on Mr Williams. Her mother had to be cremated and she went into foster care and after that I lost contact with her caseworker. She told me it got so bad she started living on the streets and found a way to make money and everything snowballed from there.

Leila
This could help get more donations and help put more people to work and be able to find a permanent place of their own. Anastasia has been putting our name out there and we are making sure we do her proud. She printed out business cards for us and puts the word out about us. The odds were good that we would meet each other again given our proximity to one another. Anastasia just happened to bump into me trying to get a handout for homeless people and she had kept an eye on me and my friends after a few people from my group were dragged off the street and no one really kept looking for them. So she finally found a few of them when the human traffickers made the wrong moves. She then found buildings for us to make into something we could run a company from and have living quarters as well. I found some people who could do the work cheaply and got their licenses back and we slowly started to change the buildings. We get down to the contracts and she is very generous and I let her meet with each of the teams for the event. I am insured against any and all losses of course. Soon we have everything set and she hands me the check for half down.

Elliott
Kate has agreed to go to the charity event mom is throwing and we have arrived at the banquet hall and met mom and dad. Ethan and Mia are back in New York. Kate looks really beautiful tonight. She still is mad about the singer being on my lap though. Anastasia has shown up and is looking out for her friend Leila who is the organizer of this event. Christian has came with a date and she is just annoying as hell. Kate wants her to stop bothering me. Gia Matteo moved on from me to Christian because he has more money. He had no idea until she told him that we were friends with benefits at one time. It went over like concrete shoes. I had no idea she would target Christian and of course this was their first date and last one according to him when we went to the gentleman's room. He was not mad at me, but he told me that he wasn't going to see Gia again, because she has shown her true colors and it didn't surprise him about her using me for sex and social climbing.

Christian
I can believe Gia would target me after Elliott and she really couldn't help flirting with him right in front of me and Kate. I am staying until I feel comfortable in leaving the event and I asked Jason to get a driver for Gia and take her back to her home. Now I know a sugar daddy bought that house for her just as the rumor mill has implied. Anastasia is sitting with a few people that I have never met. I decided to let her enjoy her self and not drag her into the middle of what is going on with Gia and myself. Gia can be vengeful.