Photoshopped

Anastasia
I analyzed all the photos of my parents taken after the crash and they were all photoshopped. Someone was trying to make people think they were still alive including Colleen and Brian. I found the photos of Connor and his parents the day he was born. This has to be something to do with the human trafficking. I can't seem to connect the dots yet. I know my parents saved them and they had their baby with a year of being found and released by the after medical treatment. Something doesn't add up to me. So I start digging into Colleen and Brian and the birth certificate. We discovered that a few human traffickers pretending to be one of their victims. I find out exactly where they are just in case my spidey senses are correct. I should have gotten those things before now. Somehow I think I did the wrong thing in letting Connors parents have him back. So I decide to investigate further and I find out where they are and what they have been up to. My parents helped them escape the human traffickers and what was strange is that they didn't need medical care. I also found out that they might not be the parents of Connor. They might even be two of the human traffickers. I also suspect they might have been behind the plane crash. The more I look into this the more I think it's time to get Connor back from them. I contact a few people and I cancel everything and head towards where they are living and discover that people are going missing from the area. It's not a huge place and it's obvious that as soon as they moved here people started becoming missing in the surrounding areas. I have Colleen and Brian followed and we found them in the middle of transporting people to New York and the same facility they were so called rescued from. We got Connor away from them and I got temporary custody with Carrick Grey's help. We moved Connor back to Seattle and we discovered that they were about to sell him off as well. I formally requested to adopt him. Sarah had him come to GEH as her guest in the childcare.

Sarah
I am thrilled we are getting Connor back home, it's been so hard on all of us. I will be getting married and I want him at my wedding as the ring bearer. I am so happy. The FBI have found out that Connors real parents were found dead not long after his birth in the hospital. They made it look real and photoshopped those photos as well. Anastasia found out Colleen and Brian were Larry and Susan Smith, siblings. We were able to get Connors room back together in no time. Elliott came to play with him. He had to get used to us and he recognized the apartment and Anastasia and I. We celebrated having him back home. Anastasia made sure if anything happens to her that I would get Connor. The adoption papers were signed because he was considered an orphan at this point. We found photos of his actual parents and made sure to create an album for him for later.

Kate
It was so peaceful here while he was gone, but Elliott has started coming over more often now that Connor is home. He set up the train set in one of the extra guest rooms and they play trains a lot. Thomas and Sarah are getting married in a few weeks. Things have been going fast and I never thought we would have Connor back again. Gail has been visiting him as well. It's like a revolving door to see Connor. Everyone has missed him, Anastasia told me that I should go play with Elliott and Connor and stop being so jealous of a toddler getting the attention of my boyfriend, well the boyfriend I want. I feel ashamed of myself and go be an adult and start playing with Connor and Elliott. We actually had a lot of fun. Anastasia was right about me being jealous of Connor. I definitely know that Elliott will be a great father.

Elliott
Kate has been unhappy that I have been spending time with Connor rather than her, but he just got back home and I want to set up his train set I bought for his birthday. I finally see her looking in the room and she finally joins us in playing with the train set. We finally have fun together and I am seeing a different side to her and I thought she didn't like children. It was making me think that she didn't want children. If that is the case then we can't move forward in our relationship. Her joining us brought us closer together. She even helped me take Connor to the potty. It was funny because she had never had to help with a child in such a way. Her brother Ethan has stuck around and looked into passing the Washington state bar. Dad helped him with the firms law books to study.

Larry Smith
I was given a life sentence for everything they found on the usb drive they discovered in the back of a photo frame. They had us dead to tights along with several others they tracked down. Connor is gone for good now.

Susan Smith
We almost got away with it, but Anastasia started digging again. She just couldn't stop thinking about things and realized that we didn't have a scratch on us when they took us away. We hurriedly cuffed ourselves to an isolated part of the container. So no one could point us out as their captors. I was given life as well. Connor is back with Anastasia Steele the daughter of Ray and Carla Steele the people we were ordered to get rid of. We made sure that they died in the plane crash.