New York

Elena
Things got to hot so we had to change tactics, the cargo containers were traced to New York. I hate Richards new wife even more now. She put tracking devices on all the outgoing containers and the cops traced our containers to New York with her assistance. The containers were not part of their original inventory which stood out and they were traced back to someone who I had crossed and he is making a deal as we sleep. I got a heads up from a certain source that owed me a favor. He now owes me nada and I had better never contact him again. Charles Davidson asked me to find his daughter and bring her back. Jack had taken her and she was about to be sold off. We disappointed a lot of buyers when we did that. She was traumatized and had no idea who had taken her or where she was taken. She was kept drugged. Now they have three containers full of cargo. Bill Williams is making deals with the FBI and he has my name. Richard has been sitting on edge, but his wife has been working with the FBI to show them he has nothing to do with what I have been up to. He was just too trusting of me. She's right about that.

Sharon Lincoln
Richard trusted Elena far too much and I started noticing things right away and she tried to get me fired but couldn't. At 15 years old I didn't miss much, so she did things while I was gone. I discovered things that she was doing using the shipping companies books. She was laundering money and that stopped when all company accounts were frozen and she couldn't get her funds back out. Richard divorced her and somehow fixed things with the books that proved she was behind the extra money. I learned forensic accounting along with computer skills, I kept looking at the accounts and I noticed one that seemed to have larger than normal deposits and withdrawals and they seemed to happen when I suspected Elena was here. I decided to deal with it and started withdrawing all the deposits back into the account it came from and pull it out later on a public computer and set a shell company account and started making the deposits. I set it up to recognize the deposits to the original account and it would immediately transfer it to the dummy account. I then started other shell accounts and have deposits automatically made to the ten new ones. Now I just sit back and watch the frustration grow on Elena's face. She was trying to frame Richard and he is not guilty of whatever she is doing.

Jack
Things are getting worse now because of the search warrant I have to be more cautious about everything. I am not getting any money though and Elena has been stalling me, I can't sue her because it's not a w2 kind of job. But I definitely need to earn cash so I do what I can to earn money without Elena being involved. Rumor has it that our shipments were confiscated and we lost half of our most recent ones. It seems that it tracked back to someone else, who is apparently dead and was a newborn baby at death. So they are digging further. Elena has a lot of people who can help her cover up her criminal activities, me not so much. My parade of people who come in are sent to others and they are taken from that location. Of course the people that I send them to deny ever seeing them.

Elizabeth
After getting the search warrants served and Jack acting calm and cool about all of it, I know that he has pulled a cloak and dagger trick on the FBI. If anything turns up now I will be the person he will come to and at this point I need to be very careful who I contact. These people have no respect for human life that isn't themselves. I do believe I have a reason to quit and it because he hasn't paid me my last week's salary. So I quit and tell him I expect him to pay me with interest or I will take him to court. He finally pays me in cash before I walk out the door. I check to verify it is real and it is my pay plus interest and leave carrying the evidence that I have on the people who I have information and photos of. I go directly to my real office and I see Anastasia sitting at her desk with files nearly hiding her. The board has matching photos to the cargo holds humans that were being held hostage before they were supposed to be picked up. We had to get the people medical treatment and they are scared that their families will be hurt. Some are infants with their nannies and or mothers, fathers, grandparents young girls and boys. We got them out without drawing much attention to the operation. I wasn't on the ground in New York, but we identified all of the victims and their families have been notified they have been found. There were over a hundred people found. We still have so many more to go, Anastasia is creating a computer data base to help us find out who was behind all these missing people. Jack Hyde is one of the last people who saw them, but they also interacting with Elena Lincoln in some way. It turns out she has a beauty salon and barber shop that also has a spa and gym all connected together. You can go to the gym, spa and then the beauty parlor or the barber shop. Then she owns an elite clothing store in the same building. A one stop shopping for the well maintained consumer. It seems to bring in a lot of business. But it also seems that people that have visited her are a great number of the missing persons.

Anastasia
I finally find out who is the person running this whole show in Seattle, now we need to get hard evidence on her interactions with the victims.