The Wedding

Ethan
We have more people on Mia's side of the aisle than mine, so we just had them sit anywhere they wished to. Kate and Anastasia are the bridesmaid and maid of honor. Elliott and Christian are the best man and groomsman. The wedding is nice and not over the top. Mia kept it simple and elegant. The food was great and the wedding cake was perfect. We had thirty guests and it was great and we went on a nice honeymoon. Everything was great, well I thought it was great. Mia was mad because things didn't go the way she planned though.

Mia
Ethan had no idea how many things that went wrong at our wedding and reception. He was oblivious to all the mistakes made and the caterer screwed up the amount of food served and when and the band didn't play the music asked of them. They got the first song for our dance right. The band basically played everything out of order after that. They also got drunk and started harassing my wedding guests. The female vocalist sat on Elliott's lap which made Kate mad and I had her removed from the wedding. Security finally had to make the band leave. Luckily someone thought a boombox and cds were acceptable replacement for the band.

Elliott
I didn't know that the singer was a one night stand from years ago and she came off the stage and plopped down on my lap before I knew what was happening. I can't even remember her name. The band got drunk and had to be escorted off the premises and Mia refused to pay them after everything that happened. Ethan had no idea how badly this wedding turned out because Mia had her wedding planner handle all the bad things. A couple of the food dishes were thrown together and there was not enough to serve all the guests. The wedding cake was the only thing that was done right and Mia oversaw everything on that. Sadly the wedding planner didn't do a good job picking the people to do the jobs she had for them.

Kate
If Elliott had not made the woman get off his lap I would have. He moved her pretty quickly and had security handle her, but she was loud and obnoxious and talked about their sexual exploits. I really felt bad for Mia and Ethan because it seemed that very few things went right after they said I do. Anastasia calmed me down and I finally felt better after the band was escorted out along with the female singer. She tried to give Elliott a goodbye hug but was stopped by security. I asked him if there were any other women who might sit on his lap today, he said he hoped there weren't any more. I finally calmed down after a few drinks and a few dances. Nice slow dances.

Christian
I couldn't stop myself from snickering when the singer sat right in Elliott's lap while Kate was talking to him. Mom and dad were not happy at all about the singers behavior one night stand or not they felt she should show some restraint. But then again her and fellow band members were on the edge of being drunk. Poor Mia and Ethan, the wedding planner is really going to take hit for this one. The caterer shorted on the dinners and everything else. The band started drinking and they had to be escorted out. So we now have cds and a boom box. This is going to end up in a settlement if the wedding planner knows what is good for her she would go after each of the idiots she hired and then settle quickly with Mia and Ethan.

Anastasia
I can't believe this wedding planner has no idea what she is doing. She has a good feedback on line, but after today's fiasco she definitely didn't get that feedback honestly. I feel bad for Mia so I called in some favors and got a few things done and the food was delivered and we had a new band and more liquids to drink. I made sure Mia and Ethan got the names of the new groups that saved her wedding day. The wedding planner tried to take responsibility and I made sure she didn't get the credit for my friend handling everything at the last minute. It was obvious that they were there to save the wedding and the reception. I introduced them to Mia and Ethan and they gave them the go ahead. It was like watching a ballet that was well rehearsed.

Grace
I watched as Anastasia pulled out her phone and people arrived an hour later with food, drink and musical instruments. They were being instructed by another wedding planner who was doing all of this as a huge favor for Anastasia. Apparently Anastasia saved her life and she owed her big time. I didn't have time to ask her for more details about it because she was moving fast to save the wedding and the reception. Carrick ask3d her to give her number to us for our next event after they cleaned up and made sure the wedding gifts were all load3d in our cars to take to Mia's once she got back from the honeymoon. Mia went to Paris and Rome. I told Mia to bring me my favorites from Paris. Carrick hand3d her the money for it all.

Carrick
I have to give the other wedding planner props because she wasn't really a wedding planner at all, she was just a highly organized friend of Anastasia's that owed her a huge favor. She happens to know very competent people that could make it at the spur of the moment and they were excellent at everything they did today. She gave me and Grace her business card and she isn't a wedding planner but she organizes all kinds of activities for anything and anyone.