New York

Mia
I am shopping with Ethan's credit card and he wants me to buy my wedding dress. I find a beautiful dress in a high end boutique that only takes appointments to look at dresses. It's called Cross To Suit You. It normally is a mens shop but they have a wedding dress area. Wedding Dresses From Cross and it opens tomorrow morning and is open for three days. I call and make an appointment and they don't have one until they get my last name Grey and they ask if I am related to Christian. I am soon escorted into the place and I am stunned to see Anastasia sitting at the design desk. She recognizes me from the plane and I walk toward her and she finally corrects me calling her Anastasia. She is Amber Steele Cross. I start seeing the difference between her and Anastasia even though they are identical twins. It's subtle but it is there, she isn't as friendly as Anastasia. I don't think it is against me though, I think something has happened to her to cause she seems melancholy. She shows me several designs that she has in the works. A few are very sexy. I like them all but I can only wear one at a time. So I give her my ideas and she draws a sketch of it and then we choose the materials and soon she has made the dress in 24 hours time. It fits me perfectly and I pay for it and have it shipped to mom and dads. She built in a panel just in case I gain weight. You can't tell it is there, she is that good. It is sexy and beautiful along with comfortable to wear. The lace is very soft material and lays on satin that changes in different lighting. It is something she created and I have never heard of or seen.

Amber
I had several fittings and I had given Mia busy work while I got through the fittings and they all left and my seamstress completed the dresses while I completed the design that Mia wanted. She knows Anastasia as a person she was introduced to, she just has no idea who Anastasia really is. We finally get Mia done and she asks if we can create the same effect for the groom and add accessories for the wedding party. I barely fit her in for the wedding dress, so I offer her my protege to handle the rest of her orders. I finally start back on the other dresses and get them ready for the final fittings. I head home to Ross and our twins. I have caught everything up and I drive home to them. Ross is already seated at the dinner table with the twins and I wash up and go sit with them for dinner. Gideon his brother suddenly walks in with Ireland their sister. They join us for dinner and Gideon wants to chat with me later.

Gideon Cross
I have the staff put the boys to bed and Ross, Amber and I go chat about things that Ireland doesn't need to know about ever. Amber is pretty good at protecting herself but I have had people looking out for her since she married Ross. I don't know where she found the strength to get through everything but she did. We made sure that no press found out about Ross and Amber and the human trafficking. Amber has followed a lot of trails to get her kidnapper and it was also Ross's kidnapper as well. We had no idea just how many people we knew were involved in it. They were the hardest to put behind bars. I really didn't think it was a good idea for her to go out and catch Karen after all the others she caught. After all that happened she was lucky to be alive. Much less give birth to her twins. She went after everyone she could and made sure they were apprehended and evidence was indisputable and made sure it was all released to the public just in case someone tried to cover things up. She prevented Ireland from being taken from us as well. Karen is dead and no one knows who killed her. a number of others were killed so they couldn't testify against their leaders.

Ethan
Mia actually bought her wedding dress and ordered the bridesmaids dresses to be flown out to Seattle to be fitted and our tuxes are being designed and sent to the tailor to fit them for us. The measurements were taken for all of us by phone and shoes were found to match everything. I can't wait to marry Mia, I wished we could do the courthouse wedding, but she has family members expecting a nice wedding. Not the line up at the courthouse to get the two minute wedding.

Grace
Mia has called me to tell me about the wedding dress and she has ordered my dress and needs me to give Mrs Cross the measurements and she has someone who will do the final fitting at my home. She then tells me that Mrs Cross is Anastasia's twin sister. She apparently was on the same flight as Ethan and they spoke about things and she thought she was talking to Anastasia but it was Amber her twin. She didn't know it until she found the cross wedding boutique and it was Amber Cross who owned it. She knew it wasn't Anastasia on the flight at that point. I am not sure if many people know she has a twin. We all know Kate has one because she made headlines.

Carrick
We are asked to attend a fitting at my home for Mia's wedding. I guess it has been decided when and where the wedding is going to take place. The invitations have been delivered and we are having to start mailing them out soon. I hope he treats her right.