Astonished At Trickery

Sarah
Things aren't always as they seem and I am not normally easily fooled but this time I was nearly trapped by falsehoods that someone made sure they looked authentic. If it weren't for Anastasia arriving on time and Kate calling her regarding Connor. The people who claimed to be his grandparents would have taken him away from us. The cops were called and arrived shortly after the security team forced the couple to sit down after they searched them and found weapons and poison. They found chloroform as well. No wonder Anastasia required such tight security at all times even around Kate who now is scared to go out without security. They believe at this point that Connor's parents are dead. We still have no idea who allowed them access to the fifteenth floor, we don't think anyone allowed it, they just distracted the security guards, but they failed to distract our teams. Ours are the best of the best thanks to Jason Taylor and Thomas Sawyer. Gail knew that I was not to be trifled with when it came to protecting my charges. With Anastasia out of the house Kate and I were the ones here with Connor and we set things up so we could hit an alarm if we felt there was danger. It started recording everything and security along with anyone in other rooms could see what was going on. Kate called me and I answered the phone and told her the grandparents to Connor was here. She spoke softly and informed me their grandparents on both sides were dead. At this point I excused myself to get them something to drink, security took this moment to move quickly and quietly and took charge of the situation.

Anastasia
I saw a black van parked outside Escala and no one was delivering anything and I couldn't see inside the vehicle. I pressed the alert button and security was on its way to me and to my apartment. Soon after police arrived and arrested the couple. We now have photos and videos of them. They had been causing the building and the van tried to leave but was stopped and the driver and his friend were questioned. They all lied and the documents proved to be fake. Not sure my home is the safest for Connor at this point.

Kate
I was frightened out of my mind when I saw them pull the guns and drugs out of those peoples clothing and containers. I had to stay strong, what puzzles me is how calm Anastasia is when being questioned. She has doubled security on all of us at this point. Hard to be a reporter and a writer with so many security guards are with you. I asked her to buy me out and she did and understood my reasons. I had no idea she still had her settlement money, she apparently was making a lot of money from her parents company and teaching pilots. She taught self defense and how to shoot guns. She is a highly trained at everything she does. Apparently she is a sniper as well. She had me sign an NDA and then dropped a few shocking bits of information and tells me that because of our friendship she will have coverts on me anyway so I am not kidnapped. I don't know if I should be afraid of her or not. She sat me down and showed me what almost happened to me at college. She saved me several times when a guy drugged me at a bar. He thought because her size she couldn't stop the guys from taking me from the bar. How she got the videos of her is beyond me and then she told me that we were always being protected. I start thinking if I should just stay there because I would be safer. My company in New York is being looked at by an interested buyer. I have tried to get them to start getting into different areas of media and they have been fighting me on it and if they don't we might end up the way of the dinosaurs have. I finally went there under a disguise and started shaking the apple tree and I finally fired the people who wouldn't move on my ideas. I found several people who wanted the same things that I wanted and we developed a team to get it going and hired some very competitive teams to come out like gangbusters. While I was in New York I was saved by the under covers that followed me around three times. An ex employee tried to shoot me. He is behind bars now. So I called Anastasia and told her I wanted to go on living there with her and her son. No bodies have been found yet.

Gail
I can't believe that someone was able to get to the fifteenth floor. They were arrested after security handcuffed them and the police searched them and arrested them. They also arrested two people who were waiting in a black van in front of the building. Thomas went down to see Sarah and make sure she is safe. Jason said that the people were after Connor for some reason and everything that he was found with. Sarah got worried about their motives. So she called Anastasia and alerted security after she found out that Connor didn't have any other blood relatives alive. Somehow alerts were made to Kate and the security there in the apartment and Anastasia had security slip in through a back door through the safe rooms. No wonder mr Grey wanted to look at the designs and asked Elliott to modify our living quarters and his as well. Security got in and was able to prevent anything from happening to Kate, Sarah, Connor and the security staff on site. The security was asked to record everything and stay put. Anastasia came through the front door and offered them drinks like she wasn't suspicious of them, it took their attention away from Sarah and drew it to Anastasia.