The Cross Residence

Amber
I finally arrive home after my driver actually arrived to pick me up. Tamra Howard opened my door and helped me inside and we drove away with my travel case. My equipment is being shipped back later. We get to the house and Charles and Ross are thrilled to see me and I am glad to hear them calling out mommy is here finally. I hear the wheelchair rolling in and I am thrilled to see Ross Edward Cross senior joining his children and I finally. We finally found a doctor who was able to help with his injuries. Charles is pretty upset that human traffickers got hold Ross to begin with. Karen was a very busy bitch. I carried Ross as far as I could in the escape. I then got other escapees to help us cross a border to a friendly country. We were discovered and taken to a hospital and sone were air lifted out. Ross was taken away from me at that point. I was pregnant with his twins and soon afterwards I was bed ridden and Charles found out I got Ross out. I was questioned a lot. They did a paternity test on my boys and I was asked to marry Ross and I did. I had no idea how wealthy they were and they knew very little about me. We had matching tattoos on our ring fingers. After Ross was able to give us his information I started looking for our kidnappers. Karen Colleen and Brian were behind quite a lot. But Karen grabbed me and she grabbed Ross not long afterward. Their idea was to have us create babies to sell. We made a pact to escape. Sadly they broke his back in his attempt to escape and take me with him. I finally found a way out and also helped others get free as well. I spend a month on the road to help victims get back home. I miss my family badly and they need me badly. Now they know aunt Anastasia is alive and we will invite her to visit us soon. My things are taken to my room and my clothing is taken to the laundry. I am exhausted but I want to be with my family right now.

Ross Cross
I hear the children call out to their mother and I roll out to meet her. She missed two flights because of finding her twin sister in Seattle after making sure Karen was behind bars. She is like a one woman human trafficking survivor who has made sure she takes them down. Karen will be the one who loves to hurt people. Amber might not have the physical scars but her emotional ones have left her distrustful of most people. She fought hard to get all of to safety and make sure she didn't miscarry as well. Our two boys were fighters to the moment they were born. I have been able to walk a little at this point. It has taken me a long time and Amber has been by my side she had the boys at home with a little medical attention and she cared for me and the boys. She is one tough cookie. I fell in love with her and when my family insist we marry before the boys arrived we had a quiet wedding at home in my bedroom. Things are hectic but we have gotten most of the human traffickers that were involved in our lives. You never know who they are and it surprised us all. Just because someone is from a great family and have great parents and are from wealth they aren't always what they pretend to be. Karen and Kate Kavanagh are not what they seem, one is pure evil and the other is just getting her feet wet in the world. She. Has not been told how bad her sister is and people mistook her for Karen all the time sadly. Amber watched as Karen and Ethan Kavanagh spoke with her and she was pure evil to them.

Charles Cross
I have been advised that my daughter in law has arrived back home. She uses her Steele name to meander about in her investigations and she finally got her and Ross's kidnapper, Miss Karen Kavanagh. She was killed in not long after she was put in prison. No one has any idea who it was, but they suspect it was the aunt of a young lady who was killed by Karen during her visit to her aunt. They couldn't find any evidence of her doing anything to Karen. Amber saved her until the last moment.

Ruth Cross
I hope Amber stays for a while this time and lets the authorities go after the rest of the people on her list. She got the one who kidnapped them. Ross will be walking with a brace soon and from that point he will hopefully be able to walk on his own. We moved into a house to be closer to them after he was finally released from the hospital. The had been married in his bedroom at the hospital. I am thrilled to have two grandsons. We had DNA testing done and they are Ross and Ambers children. After all they were held hostage and you never know what was happening to them. Neither were offended and were willing to get the testing done. Better to do it as soon as they are born and remove all doubts than to not do it and worry about it. These boys are heirs to the Cross and Steele wealth.

Edna Cross
My great grandsons look like both their parents and I knew they were both our blood and Ambers. I really love those boys and their parents.

Daniel Cross
My great grandsons are perfect in my eyes. I spoil them and hand the back to their parents. It's fun to watch them go back at times. But we have been called out for the spoiling and they took the things back and held onto them until they earned the things.