A Stranger In The Mirror

Amber
I finally meet Anastasia again and we are like strangers even though we're identical twins you can see the differences in us. Something tells me she has been through a different kind of pain than I have been through. I can't believe the number of times I was placed in a situation where I had no choice but to do as told. I got loose and went after my captors. Things that happened to me and the others I helped escape. I wasn't in the worse position than some of the others were in and I hope never to be.

Anastasia
I see every victim in her eyes and know why she didn't come back until now. She has been through hell and back. Her skills are pretty good and I heard that she made sure a lot of traffickers were arrested and the victims were treated and released to their families. Kate is seeing a therapist after her contact with her evil sister. She feels that she might be as well, so far the personality tests have ruled it out that she is evil like her sister. So she feels better but the therapist thinks she should continue seeing someone anyway. Nothing prepared me for Amber being in Seattle and actually here to help put Karen Kavanagh behind bars. Apparently it was a game of hers to grab people and sell them, her and her friends didn't care who they were or how old they were they just counted up the numbers, the ages, the amounts they got for each one. Then they got in so deep they couldn't get out even if they wanted to. 5he money was too much to stop. Mom and dad trained Amber and I to defend ourselves because we are so tiny.

Kate
I was called back to the prison because Karen wouldn't talk about certain things if I didn't come and hear her confessions. I didn't want to hear her confessions at all. She just wanted to remind me that she could escape and hurt me at anytime if she chose to. I introduced her to one of the many bodyguards I have. The guard reminded her she still is in prison and as such threatening anyone's life will be another charge. Things really got out of hand with Karen being behind bars. She tried to escape several times during her trial. She got into fights left and right they had to put her in protective custody. The last thing I heard is that she killed an innocent woman who was just there visiting her aunt. The aunt had had enough of Karen and after her niece was killed in front of her by my sister it was the last straw. They found Karen in her bed with no physical marks on her but dead. The autopsy came back inconclusive. They questioned the aunt and checked cctv footage and she was nowhere near Karen and in solitary confinement. Everyone knew my sister and hated her, so it could have been anyone including the employees at the prison. Apparently Karen had learned how to crush an esophagus easily and quickly enough that nothing could be done to save the victims life.

Ethan
Kate and I decided to cremate Karen and throw the ashes away at the crematorium. We don't want a reminder of evil in our family. I have started a practice here and my business is booming. Mia and Kate are my reasons for staying in Seattle. I am keeping my practice in New York as well. I still have clients that I handle and fly to New York to handle their needs. Anything that takes someone being there quickly I send a trusted associate to handle. Otherwise I handle everything via video conference and emails and calls and text messages. I have to go there in the next month and want to take Mia with me. I think I would like her to shop for a wedding dress while she is there. I first need to get Carrick's blessing and the engagement ring and finally ask her. She spends half her time at my place anyway. She has her own dressing room at my house. It's filled with clothes, shoes, purses and jewelry and all her sexy underwear and lingerie. Her room at her parents is filled with her things as well.

Mia
I look at myself in the mirror and think about what I would look like pregnant. I don't know why but I am thinking about children with Ethan lately. I like being around Connor and get to see him when I go to GEH. After everything with Karen both Kate and Ethan could use a break from the paparazzi regarding her exploits. Ethan has to go to New York soon and handle his clients legal business. He decided to invite me to New York and I can go shopping. Kate and him have been through a lot because of her twin sister. Her company stock went down and she had to work her butt off to get it stable and start going up again.

Carrick
Ethan has asked for our blessings to marry Mia, I got upset at the thought of her moving in with him and now he wants to marry him. She might keep things here but she keeps her best things at his home. I also know that she doesn't sleep in her bedroom.

Grace
I am thinking about the wedding dress that Mia wants to wear and where it should be held. Ethan has impressed us and Mia seems to love him and has pretty much moved in with him already. So we give him our blessings to marry her. We can see he is suffering about Karen and wants something good in his life and hopefully it will be Mia. She also needs to have someone settled into his career and maybe guide her into a career of her own. Her cooking skills are getting better but she needs focused on becoming the chef she wanted to become one day.