Chapter 11

Gears

She tasted so good as my tongue savored her sweet lips and mouth. I wanted to taste her long ago and adore her the way she deserves. She was so perfect in every way, the opposite of me - her happy and chatty personality was all I could never be. And I wanted to tame her, to possess her and make her mine in every single possible way. She was too clean, too good for me, so I gave up on it, but her coming into my house and demanding me to kiss her was more than I could ever dream of. She showed me that she wanted it, she wanted me all the way. But I don't know if she could handle the real me. My desire for her only grew when she pressed her pelvis against me and I wanted to take her right away, but she needs to know first.

The way her lips moved with mine, giving me access to taste her, explore, and dominate her mouth was better than I could ever imagine. She was so damn tender and smelled so good, I just lost my mind when I tasted her. My darkness was consumed by her presence, and she filled my soul, every broken part of it in a way I couldn't explain. Her body pressed against me, and her hands held my head as she returned every kiss. Lilly's fingers slid into my wet hair, and she pressed her legs even harder around me as I held her. I sucked on her bottom lip before we parted, and she looked at me, breathing heavily.

My hands grabbed her butt, and I squeezed her round ass with both hands as she leaned her forehead against mine. Her blushed cheeks were so sweet as she looked up at me and bit her lip. She was so innocently sweet, and I was just rotten dirty.
"Satisfied?" I asked her quietly.
She shook her head, which made me smile, and I pulled her lips into another kiss. It wasn't a tender kiss; it was a relieving kiss full of need and passion. Her mouth slammed against mine, taking what she desperately needed, and I let her. She made a small moan as I kissed her neck, and I sucked on the delicate skin of it.

I wanted to bite it and leave my marks on her on every possible part of her, to claim her as mine in for everyone to see the proof.
"We should stop," I said to which she shook her head as her eyes found mine.

"Why?" she asked me out of breath.

"Because I can't control myself when I'm with you, Lilly," I replied, and she kissed me again, holding my face in her hands as she separated her lips from mine to look at me.

"Then don't," she said out of breath.

"Don't do what, kitten?" I asked her as I squeezed her plump butt again.

"Don't control yourself, Elijah," she said, looking at my lips.

"I'm going to hurt you," I replied, to which she smiled at me.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"I'm going to defile your light and pull you into my darkness," I told her.

"I like it rough," she replied with a smile, and my eyebrow rose from itself at her statement.

Does she even know what rough is?
"I don't do romantic stuff," I said to her as I left the kitchen with her in my arms and went into my bedroom.

She looked confused as I walked into a second room through the main bedroom, and turned her gaze back on me. I was nervous about her being in my playroom and watched her reaction as she turned her head looking around.

"You are a sadist," she stated as she realized where we were standing.

"Aren't you worried about what I will do to you?" I asked after she looked from the room to me back. I was expecting a shocked face or even disgust, but Lilly seemed just surprised at all the stuff she was seeing.

There was a huge bed with posts to which countless hooks were attached, a swing that hung in the corner, and a slave bench that was upholstered in red.

"And what are you going to do?" She asked me as she looked back at me before I threw her onto the bed.