Chapter 25

Gears

We must have fallen asleep because when I woke up, Lilly was no longer in my arms. The bed was still warm and smelled like her. Her cotton candy scent literally swarmed me even though she wasn't lying next to me. The sun was already visible, and the shower in the bathroom was running. I breathed in her scent that was still on the pillow and smiled. She was so precious to me that I couldn't imagine life without her. Does she even know how much I love her? Does she know how much I needed her in my life? I'm sure I didn't need anyone for a long time, but next to her, I felt complete for the first time in a long time.

Her presence made my life worth living, and she gave everything meaning. My life before her was just routine, but now it's an adventure, a rollercoaster of emotions that only get stronger. She glued all my broken parts together and made me feel human again, something I hadn't thought about myself in a long time. I was lost, a shell of a human being, and she gave me purpose. The dreams that haunted me for years were probably still there in my head, but I don't remember the last time I dreamed about Megan or Jimmy. Lilly was my greatest treasure, my elixir of life, the reason to breathe, and I adored her even more every day.

The thoughts that plagued me were still there, but I always thought of Lilly's words that she said to me.
"You were a child yourself who needed to be protected," she said at the time.
And without knowing, she was protecting the little boy inside me, hidden deep in her heart from all the cruel things I once experienced. When you find the right person, you just know... that's what Ace once said. I laughed with Duke at his statement, but nothing could be more true than what he said.

I turned to the bathroom when the door opened, and Lilly came into the room in her underwear, and I gulped at the sight. She had black lace underwear on and black sexy stockings held up by halters.
"I hope I didn't wake you up," she said when she saw me.

"No kitten, you haven't," I replied smiling.

I watched her standing in front of the mirror combing her hair. Her long legs were so sexy that I couldn't take my eyes off her. My erection seemed to jump to life just from the thought of feeling her, and I adjusted myself in bed, leaning against the headrest.

Her eyes found mine in the mirror, and she smiled at me when she saw me like that. She was so beautiful without any of the makeup she liked to wear. Her face was flawless with long dark lashes that framed her beautiful eyes and full lips which had a reddish natural color. When she turned to me, I looked over her body. From her legs, to her stomach, and then to her breasts... until I reached her face. She bit her perfect bottom lip and smiled at me.

"Come here," I said quietly.

Lilly slowly walked to the bed and climbed on it like a cat coming towards me with slow movements. She didn't take her eyes off mine, not even when I rubbed my erection over the boxers. She deserved to be punished for teasing me like that, but I didn't want that now. I wanted to have her, feel her, and be one with her so I pulled her into my lap. She sat on my stiff cock and rubbed herself over her boxers. All I did was sit back and watch her caressing her thighs. She was so beautiful I could just look at her all day.

The way she teased me was beyond erotic, and I turned to lay her on the bed. I hovered over her, supporting myself on my arms and kissed her sweet lips. My kisses left a trail down her neck to her plump breasts, over her stomach, to the valley of my desire. The thin lace panties were wet, and I ran the flat of my tongue between her legs making her moan. She was ready for me, pressing her pelvis into my face with her hand in my hair. I hooked my fingers into the panties and slowly pulled them off her while she wiggled her hips impatiently.

As I spread her legs, I bit my lip at the sight of her pink pussy glistening with moisture. I nestled between her legs and kissed her thighs gently. She was so impatient that I almost had to laugh. When I pressed my mouth into her pussy and pulled my tongue between her folds, she let out a moan that drove me crazy. Hearing her like that only made me taste her more with desire. Each of my movements made her moan, and she pushed my face even more between her legs.