Chapter 12

Lilly

I came to Elijah to clarify things. Duke said he didn't think he was good for me, and I wanted to show him that I wanted him just the way he was.
I felt so brave when I kissed him, and when he took me in his arms, I knew that what I was feeling was based on opposites.
When Elijah took me into his second bedroom, I wasn't scared, I wasn't disgusted, and I wasn't even averse. The only thing I was...I was surprised.

Chris never took time for us, the sex life I had with him consisted of him climbing on me and coming, regardless of whether I was satisfied or not. What Elijah did was more than that. He wasn't getting on top of me, it wasn't just his cock in my pussy... it was so much more. And I wanted it, I wanted it so badly. A man who controls me, dominates me, and not only fulfills his needs but mine too.

"You're such a good girl," Elijah said in a hoarse voice as I lay tied up on the bed in front of him.

The rod he had in his hand slid over my breasts, and he looked at me as I held back my moans. He didn't even touch me, and I was already so wet. The rod slid over my stomach to my pussy where he slapped it lightly, and his eyes found mine.

"Spread your legs," he ordered, which I obeyed, and he looked between my legs.
The lights were dim in the room, but I'm sure he saw my wetness as he made a harsh hum and looked into my eyes with lust.

"You're already wet for me," he said as he threw the rod to the side and grabbed my ankle with one hand, turning me on my stomach.

He pulled my butt up and put me on my knees in front of him with my face on the bed. His hand slid from my butt over my back to my hair, which he grabbed as he kneeled behind me.

"You're mine," he said as he held a handful of hair and pulled me back slightly.

"Yes, Master," I replied, to which I felt the slap on my butt, and the burning feeling only made me more excited.

The rope was long enough to pull me towards his chest, and I leaned my head on his shoulder as he grabbed my breasts. I almost moaned loudly as his hand slid from my chest over my stomach, and his fingers slid between my crack.
He teased my clit just enough to make me shiver and stopped when I was about to moan. His finger slid inside me, and he rubbed his palm on my clit, making me breathe heavily. The feeling he created in me was unknown; I have never felt so desired and wanted. My stomach was filled with a warm feeling; all of it drained my energy out of my body and directed it only to that spot. I was overwhelmed by what he did to my body with just his hands.

"You are not allowed to come yet," he said to me as he took his hand away and let me suffer.

Wanting him deep inside me to ease the pain that now arose from desire. I whined, whereupon he grabbed my neck and pushed my face towards him. He looked over my face, which was full of passion and lust, begging for release, and licked my lips with a grin. After he kissed my neck, I felt his teeth run over the skin, and he bit my neck lightly, only to suck on it afterward. I made a noise, a mix of screams and moans full of emotions that he released in me.

"Beg!" He ordered, to which I looked at him with furrowed eyebrows. I wanted so badly to touch him, touch his now loose, wet hair, and kiss him to curb the desire a little, but I couldn't because of the bonds.

"Beg!" He repeated louder, and I started to whimper.

"Please, Master," I answered, speaking heavily. "Please, Master, I want to feel you," I added.

He stared into my eyes and then looked at my lips as he wrapped a hand around my waist and squeezed my flesh tightly. He let go of me, and I fell onto the bed, only for him to pull my hips towards him. I accelerated as he shifted behind me, and I realized he was pulling down his boxers.
My eyes widened as I felt the tip of his cock brush against my opening, teasing me in desperate need for his touch. He slapped my ass again; I moaned, and my mouth opened as he pushed his tip into me. He was so big that the excitement of feeling his entire length drove me crazy.