Chapter 20

Lilly

I was still sitting next to Duke when Bruce returned. His face was dark and angry. He looked across the floor, and his eyes found mine.

"Did you have fun?" he asked me.
I didn't answer, which probably made him even angrier.

"I asked, did you have fun?" He repeated the question, and I looked up at him.

His men sat on the chairs and looked from him to me, as if I had shot this man and not Bruce. "You don't need her. You have this one. Just kill the fucking bitch," one of the men said angrily.

"Shoot her in the fucking face. I'll be happy to clean up the mess," said another.

Duke adjusted his Body and turned to me.

"He won't do anything," Duke said, to which I looked at him.

"Why the hell do you think you have anything else to say?" Bruce asked him angrily.

"Because you're only strong when I'm tied up and five men are beating me," Duke replied.

"Shut up, Duke," Bruce shouted at him.

"You know I had to beg my brothers to give him a chance," Duke started talking to the men who looked from him to Bruce. "He was so weak he could never become one of us," Duke added, causing Bruce to lose his temper again.

Bruce started kicking Duke, and Duke hit me again to protect me. I tried to hold back the tears that were forming in my eyes.
But how...how am I supposed to listen to Duke's words and not show emotions when he has been sacrificing himself for me for days. Bruce seemed possessed as he pounded Duke harder, and a whimper escaped me, drawing his attention.
He let go of Duke, breathing heavily, and turned to me. His gaze was crazy and completely inhuman as he stared at me and started to grin.

"You want me to stop?" He asked, laughing.
When I didn't answer again, he came to me in a few steps and grabbed my arm and pulled me up.
"You probably think I'm that stupid?" He asked me as he grabbed my neck.
The air seemed to leave my lungs as I tried to push him away. Duke started yelling at him again to get his attention, but this time it didn't seem to work.

"Get your damn fingers away from her. Don't touch her!" Duke shouted at him.

"I won't touch her with just my fingers," Bruce replied as he grinned sinisterly.

"Take him to the other room," he said, watching Duke being dragged away and then turning back to me. "Finally alone," he whispered in my ear as his face leaned against mine.

"How long do you think Duke can take the beating?" he asked as I heard moans and slaps in the next room. "You made me kill my own man. Smart little bitch," he said as he looked at me.

He watched the expression on my face as he pulled up my dress and hooked his thumbs into the sides of my underwear. A grin could be seen on his face, and he licked his lips as he looked at my half-naked body.
"Fucking the president's sister-in-law...what a thing," he said as his fingers slipped into my panties.

His fingers slipped between my split, and he pushed two of them into me. I turned my head to the side, which he turned back and looked at me.

"You like it when you're fingered," he said perversely as he pumped a finger in and out, pushing his hips against me.
He slowly knelt to the ground as he pulled down my underwear and was annoyed by the restraints.
"That won't work, honey. You'll have to spread your long, beautiful legs for me," he said, to which I turned my head to the side again in disgust.

Duke said don't scream, don't cry, it turns him on. But how could I be quiet when he did something like that.

"You're going to scream for me...loudly," he said as he turned my face towards him and his eyes shot to mine.
His hand grabbed my breast so hard that I wanted to scream, but I didn't. He tore my dress open a little to pull out one of my breasts and began to lick and bite my nipple. I furrowed my eyebrows, and my lip trembled heavily, whereupon he let go of my breast and grabbed my chin in his hand.