Chapter 4

Tris POV:
How? How am I going to tell them when the time comes? 

I have made so many great memories with these people over the past 2 and a half months.  I know it's sounds cheesy but it's true time goes by so fast and yet we still all became close best friends.
I can't tell them the truth because 1) them knowing might put them in danger if they come across one of my packs enemies[and I don't want them getting involved with any hunter's even if it's the Agent's] 2) it's a lot to take in. Plus I know that they will be mad.

I don't know if I'll see them again after I leave so....I might need to break up with both the gang and Tobias. I hate the idea but I have to, I can't say I'm coming back when I do t know if I'll live though the next month with the life I have. Maybe things would be different if we lived in a world that so many supernatural beings didn't want to kill and be monsters. But who am I kidding there's no such thing and who am I to judge with being a monster. My kind is clearly classified to humans as monsters.  But that's the thing, I grew up learning that you don't need to be a monster, you have the power to take control. Your only a monster if you let your self. And to be honest it's true and it makes sense.

My train of thought is broken by someone shaking my shoulder vigorously while saying my name. Normally I would go with my instincts and be defensive and be alert to attack but I look up and see the gang staring at me like they've just seen a ghost. And of course I go with my natural senses. (Dammit Tris you screwed up)

"What?"I bark at them.

"N-nothing" Uriah whimpers as he hides behind Marlene. "It's just your eyes, NOT THAT THERE IS ANYTHING WRONG WITH THEM, but they were blood red."

Crap my eyes of course.  This never would have happened if I was with my pack and I never would have barked at them if I had just had caught there sent.

'Wait your eyes, you idiot, turn them back' I think to myself

I blink once and there eyes widen.

"What was that and how did you did you do it" Shauna asked with an astonished expression yet fear in her eyes just like the rest. Trust me being what I am I have to be prepared if I slip up....but right now I got nothing. I mean these are my best friends and your supposed to be honest and trust them with secrets and there not supposed to judge you. The same thing with boyfriends.  It looks like I got to play it off.

"Oh that, that was nothing.  You guys must be stressed out from school. See you guys at lunch....yeah?" I say a bit too fast. Great there obviously going to be able to tell I'm nervous. 
I get up from my desk quickly grab my things, walk passed them, and walk out of the class room before they can say anything.

"Stupid stupid stupid" I myself scolded.

I head out to the field since it's my free period. I really don't feel like being around the gang right now. To be honest with you I feel more home sick than ever. So for a moment just a moment I try to remember the old field at home.

I remember coach yelling at us and insulting us on....well pretty much everything, but it was mostly Greenberg though. (Greenberg's not his real name, we all just call him that.) Poor guy, coach hated that guys guts. I also remember lacrosse practice. It was every other school day after school and it was Kira, Stiles, Scott, Liam and myself. There were others on the team like Greenberg and Danny the goalie, but I only named the ones that were on the team and were supernatural or knew about us, which was Stiles. 
I sat on the bleachers the rest of the period remembering not only lacrosse but the great and not so great times at school.

I noticed I lost track of time when the bell rang signaling that if I didn't get moving now I would be late for class which I had with the whole gang. As much as I don't want to be near them knowing it's going to be awkward I already said I would catch up with them at lunch.