Chapter 8

Derek POV:

I think I should tell Tris what I did. I know she will be mad but there willing to do it and I told them what would happen and they still said yes. Maybe I'll just let her figure it out on her own. Tris and Scott will be angry but I can deal with them, they don't scare me. They will just have to except it.

Tris POV:

The bell rings meaning I have to get to class. I close my locker and head down the hall to Mr.Harris's chemistry class.

I go inside along with a few other people and sit down. In the class there are long tables that sit two people. I sit next to Scott and Stiles sits at the table behind us. Scott and Stiles walk in and sit down just as the bell rings and Mr. Harris starts class.

Were half way through the class when Stiles taps Scott and I on the shoulder and we turn our heads slightly since Mr. Harris might notice.

" Jackson's bleeding and his blood is black. Do you guys know what that might mean." Stiles says keeping his voice down. Jackson is co captain of the lacrosse team along with Scott. He was Lydia's boyfriend but for some reason he broke up with her. He was always suspicious of the pack always questioning how were so fast and have quick reflexes.

When Stiles told us this we imminently turn around to see Jackson's nose is bleeding black blood. Right now he's pinching his nose and tilting his head back.

" Mr. Harris may I go to the bathroom?." Jackson asks.

" Yes but you better make it quick." Mr. Harris still facing the board.

" So do either of you two know what that might mean?" Stiles looks between us. before we can answer someone says

" Mr. Stilinski, the next word that comes out of your mouth you will have detention." Mr. Harris says sternly.

" What?" Stiles says confused.

" Detention Mr. Stilinski." Stiles is about to say something when Mr. Harris cuts him off by saying

" Would you like to be here at 8 a.m. on Saturday?" Stiles shakes his head no and Mr Harris turns back to the board.

" We don't know what black blood means." Scott whisper.

" I'll ask Derek, for now we should just keep an eye on Jackson." I say.

" Mr. McCall and Miss. Hale would you like to join Stiles in detention?"

" No sir." We say in unison.

The rest of the day went by quickly after that. The first thing I do as I enter the loft is to ask Derek about black blood. I see him as soon as I get in sitting at the table with a book.

" Do you know what black blood means?"

"Well hello to you too. And why are you asking?" He gives me a questioning look.

" So that's a yes . Tell me what you know."

" As long as you say why you need to."

" Fine" I sigh. " I was in class today and then Jackson all of a sudden starts bleeding. His blood black so I want to find out whats going on." He looks surprised for a second but hides it.

"You know what it means. So then out with it."

"His body is rejecting the bite." He says quietly.

" What bi- Wait you bit him?"

"Yes I did and I also bit that kid Isaac."

" Isaac? You mean Isaac from my lacrosse team?" He nods.