Chapter 21

Tris POV:

Its been a week. A week since we found out about the alpha pack. A week since we told our own pack about it. Ever since we found out the alpha pack has been silent. And with them being so quite our pack has grown anxious. They have to be planning something. They could even be watching us, waiting until we are at our weakest so they can come after us. 

Scott and I broke up. We realized that we loved each other like a brother or sister. We'er still best friends and we still care about each other, just not romantically. Scott's actually with Alison now. They pretty good together to be honest. I'm rooting for them. 

I walk into school and notice someone coming up behind me. I don't even need to look back, I can already know who it is by their sent. 

" Hey " Tobias says walking next to me. I don't answer him. The gang can't handle not knowing things can they? They'er so persistent. 

" So are you going to tell us whats going on and why your pushing us away?" 

" Tobias" I sigh " trust me if you know whats good for you, you and the gang will just leave it alone." 

" Okay, see now that's what we don't get. You say your trying to protect us but, you won't even tell us what your protecting us from." He says a little annoyed. I keep walking not looking at him.

" Fine then. Lets change the subject then, shall we? You and Scott decided to stay friends huh? " He smirks. 

" Goodbye Tobias." I chuckle as I shake my head while we walk into class. I sit down in my seat next to Scott. Something feels off. I know Scott and the rest of the pack feels the same since they shift to the edged of their seats. 

Tobias POV: 

Sit down next to Christina. I look over at Tris. She and her friends are literally hanging on the edge their seats. Their anxious. They have been like that for a week now but this seems worse. 

"Good morning class." Our teacher says as she walks in. " We have two new students. They are actually twins. This is Aiden and Ethan. Two guys our age who look alike stand next to her. They take their seats next to Tris and Scott. Tris and Scott turn to look at them to find the twins already looking back. The twins give them devilish grins. Tris and Scott turn around giving each other a knowing look. Do they know who these guys are?  

Scott POV: 

Aiden and Ethan are werewolves. But that's the only thing they are. They'er also apart of the the alpha pack. 

~~~~~~~~~~Time Laps~~~~~~~ 

Tris and I visited my mom at Beacon Hills Hospital that night. We usually come here often to find out if anything out of the ordinary happened. The same thing with Stiles's dad at the police station. 

After were done we start to leave. We reach the parking lot and were about to get on our motorcycles when we notice a man and a woman staring at us. They are on the other side of the parking lot with mischievous grins. Just like Aiden and Ethan had. 

Their eyes turn red for second then turn back to normal. They turn and run off into the woods. I look at Tris . 

" Two more Alphas." she says. 

"Yeah. But who's the Alpha of this Alpha pack.  And what do they want from us?" 

" Well then it looks like were gonna have to start getting some answers." 

" I couldn't agree more." I say as we put on our helmets and ride away to go tell the others of what just happened. I guess the alpha pack finally came out of the shadows.

AN: Hey guys. Please don't forget to Vote, Comment, and Share. Be Brave Initiates!