Chapter 25

Tris POV:

After school the others and I get a call from Deaton.

"Hello?" Scott said as he put Deaton on speaker.

"Scott, I think you, Tris, and Stiles should come down here now. I have something you guys have to see." Deaton says through the phone. 

"Alright, we'll be there soon." With that the conversation ended. 

"Wait, are we going to meet up with the gang or what?" Asks Malia. 

"We are. But to be honest I don't trust them all too much. I wish I did but with them always watching us and the stunt they pulled to tell us to meet them..." Scotts voice drifts off. The others nod and I find myself doing the same.

" I don't blame you. Why don't a few of us check up on them just to see if there's anything to be worried about?"Alison suggested. Once I gave her they okay we all split up to do what we all had to do.

~~~~~~~~~~Time Laps~~~~~~~~

When Scott, Stiles, and I arrived at the animal clinic we noticed Deatons worried look.

"What happened?" Stiles questioned. Deaton didn't say anything but instead jerked his head, motioning us to follow him.

Once we entered the back, where all the animals were, we all fell silent. All the cats that Deaton had were dead.

" What did this?" I asked.

" They did it to themselves." Deaton answers. We look at him puzzled. Why would they do this? And why now? 

" You mean to tell us" Stiles starts, looking as if he where trying to fit the pieces of a puzzle together."that these cats just decided 'Hey why don't we all just commit kitty suicide and freak everyone out?' "   

" This is similar to what happened at school with the crows." Scott points out.

" And what happened to Lydia and Alison. They told me this morning that the other night when they were driving home a deer crashed its self into the car head first." I added.

"This all does seem very odd. I'll look into it and see what I can find. In the mean time shouldn't you guys get going? Aren't you meeting with the gang?" Deaton says. He was right. It was going to be seven soon.  We better get moving. We'll just tell the pack to meet us there and that we'll explain everything that happened when we get there.

~~~~~Time laps~~~~~~

We arrived at the house but the pack wasn't inside waiting. The pack was outside waiting for us while the gang was waiting for us inside, watching intently. 

" Hey is everything okay?" Liam asks. 

" Yeah if you enjoy looking at dead cats."Stiles responds.

"What?" Confusion clearly written on Dereks face. Stiles quickly filled them in on what happened as the gang watched us closely from inside.

" Alright, now before we go in there is there anything you guys saw that we should know about?" I asked once Stiles was done. I could still feel the gangs eyes on us. The pack just shakes their heads no in response.

We turn to look at the gang where they sit inside observing us. We don't know what to expect. We don't know what will happen. We walk up the door and just as Kira was about to knock,the door swung open to reveal Christina and Tobias. They stepped aside without a word, letting us in. 

We stood there in the living room awkwardly until Liam finally spoke up first.

" Okay we're here now. What is it you guys want from us?" 

The gang exchanged glances. 

" Simple," Lynn said "We want the truth."

AN: Hey guys. I hoped you all enjoyed this chapter. I will try to update again either Friday or Saturday. Please don't forget to Vote, Comment, and Share. Be Brave Initiates!