Chapter 19

One month later

Tris POV:

We had found Peter and he told us how he came back to life. It looks like he has some sort of witch friend that owed him a favor, so the witch controlled Lydia and worked her magic to bring him back. He now currently lives with us, which we were hesitant at first but we got used to him being around. As for Jackson, we found who was controlling him. It was Gerard, he wanted to use the Kanima to the hunters advantage killing other supernaturals. We weren't able to change Jackson back to human but we were able to turn him into something different that he could control. We turned him into a werewolf. He didn't want to be apart of our pack or in Beacon Hills anymore, so he left and moved to England. Alison and the hunters found out Gerard was manipulating them and using the Kanima behind their backs. Alison and her father being the leaders of the hunters decided to to send Gerard to Eichen House where he wouldn't be able to hurt anyone. Did I mention Eichen House is mental health facility. And for the gang well they still don't know but that doesn't mean they gave up. Actually its quite the opposite. They keep asking question after question and they still haven't forgotten about the man like lizard they saw who they don't know was Jackson. I know there going to find out at some point. That is something I will have to face eventually and I know that. What i'm really scared of is what will happen next, what will the out come be?

AN: Hey guys I know this was a short chapter but I have decided to move on to the next season in teen wolf which is chapter three. Please don't forget to Vote, Comment, and Share. Be Brave Initiates!