Chapter 18

Tris POV: 

 We run to the door. We're about to open the door when we hear a scream from behind us in the distance. We turned around. It came from the woods. 

"Lydia! Lydia! Lydia where are you!" We shout as we walk though the woods looking around trying to find our friend. 

We eventually find our selves at the Hale house. The house was all black, burnt, and was a wreck. We went inside to find no one. Look back to the pack to see someone's missing. 

" Derek?" I ask looking around. We hear another scream but this time its Derek. We ran down stairs to the burnt down living room. There lay Lydia unconscious and Derek clutching his bleeding arm groaning in pain. What the hell happened? Stiles goes over to Lydia and lifts her up and caries her home. Derek, his pack and I go home and the others go back home as well. 

" It should heal within two or three days." I tell my brother as I wrap his cut up arm in bandages   His pack went to sleep so it was just the two of us. 

" What happened back there? Why is your arm cut up?" He stays silent. Then he takes a deep breath. 

" When we were at the Hale house looking for Lydia, she came out of no where and started to drag me to where we buried Peter.  But it looked like she dug him up. She took a knife and cut my arm and the then Peter grabbed my arm but he wasn't conscious. And while that was happening  Lydia was chanting something like if she was witch. She didn't seem like herself. She was acting like she was possessed. Tris, she brought Peter back to life." He looks at me dead in the eyes when he said this. 

" Okay, I think you lost a lot of blood. Maybe you should-" 

" Tris I'm not crazy." He snapped at me. "Just listen to me. Do you remember seeing Peters body? You saw where she dug him up but there wasn't a body." Hearing this makes me think back to that moment. After a minute the realization dawns on me. There wasn't a body.     

AN: Hello everyone! Please don't forget to Vote, Comment, and Share. Be Brave Initiates!