Chapter 10

Tris POV: 

After school Scott and I go to work. We work at a vet and our boss Dr. Alan Deaton (we just call him Deaton) knows about what we are. He actually knows a lot about supernatural creatures. 

Scott and I walk into the back where we usually see Deaton working on an animal . But this time when we enter its not an animal its an human body. Deaton comes in and sees us looking at the body. 

" Ah your here. " He says. 

" Why is this here?" Scott asks not surprised since we know people come to him for all sorts of reasons that have to do with supernatural beings. 

" Chris Argent came by a while ago and brought this. Its one of his hunters. He was killed just the other night. And my job is to find out what did it." Deaton explains. We look at the body and when were closer we notice that it has deep slashes. 

" See how those deep slash marks?" He continues."What ever did this didn't use its claws downward it went upward." 

"So?" I question. 

" So what did this had to have a lot of strength to do that. And it couldn't have been a werewolf because it would have to have poison in its claws. This person had a deep slit in the beck of his neck which had traces of poison." He says holding up a sample of what i'm guessing is the poison he found. 

" And we don't have any Idea of what this might be? " Scott asked. Deaton just shook his head no. 

" And this is the thing that probably killed Isaac's dad." I say but in a slight asking tone. 

" It might be were not sure."Deaton answers. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~Time laps~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lydia POV: 

As I walk down the empty hall to return to class after asking to go to the bathroom I see a glimpse of someone dressed in black walking barefoot around the corner. I follow him to see he's standing in front of the trophy case looking at a trophy that says Peter Hale. Why would he be interested in him? 

The man turns around and I start to back away. How? He can't be alive. Can he? No Peter Hale is dead. I close my eyes hoping he'll go away. I slowly open my eyes to see no one is there. I must be seeing things. I go back to class and continue my day like non of that happened. 

Stiles POV: 

The pack and I thought we should go out and have some fun and go out. So now were in the ice rink. Malia, Liam, and Kira are racing each other around the rink while Tris and Alison skate side by side laughing at Scott and I as we fail and face plant and Lydia tries to teach us. Which we still suck by the way.

After a while we take a break to eat. Scott goes off to talk to Tris some where. Lydia stops eating her food and looks at the rink. Then the unexpected happens. She screams. 

Scott POV: 

I asked Tris if I could talk to her in private. I'm gonna ask her out. I've always had a crush on her since we were kids but never had the guts to ask her. And I have the feeling that I might be in love with her. No. I do love her. 

" So what did you want to talk to me about?" She asks me with that amazing smile that I love. 

"I..I was...well you see the thing is." Come on Scott get it together your looking like an idiot here. Just ask her. But how do you ask out a girl like her so strong and beautiful and smart and-

" Scott. Earth to Scott. You there?" Tris waves her hand in front of my face. 

" Uh yeah sorry."