Chapter 17

Tris POV:

As I sit in class I occasionally tune in to what Mr.Harris says but my mind is somewhere else.  The whole time I have felt eyes watching me and I know its the gang. I've grown very annoyed and I try to fight the urge to turn around and glare at them but I know better. My short temper must be coming from all that's going on. Alison is now being more of a leader to the hunters,  Jackson is still being controlled by god knows who, the gang are still persistent, and my pack is still getting no where with any of these situations. 

I break away from my thoughts and concerns when the bell goes off. Next I have lunch so I take my time to gather my things.

"Hey are you okay, you spaced out during class." I turn to see Liam come up to me along with Kira. 

" Yeah, I'm fine. You know how stressful our lives can get." 

" Well would It make you feel better if we went out for lunch for a change." Kira says trying to help take the edge off. 

" Yes, I think I would make all of us better." I smile in relief.  

~~~~~~~~Time Laps ~~~~~~~

The pack and I are sitting at a table in a restaurant eating with Stiles making jokes now and then causing us to laugh. Malia actually fell out of her seat once from laughter. The whole time that we were there we had forgotten all our problems. But when we came back to school reality set in and all our problems were back. 

The rest of the day went by quickly. 

~~~~~~Time laps to 1:03 A.M.~~~~~

I jolt awake to a scream echoing through my ears. The scream was familiar. I know that scream.

" Lydia" Her name comes out more of whisper. I jump out of bed and put on my shoes and rush down stairs. As I get down to the bottom of the stairs I see Derek and his pack are also up. We run out side and get into my car. 

As we get to Lidia's house I see the rest of the pack is just getting there now as well. Lydia's mom is at her aunts house for the week so she won't be there to ask questions about whats going on. 

We sprint up the driveway and race to the door. 

AN: Hello everyone. As always Please Vote, Comment, and Share. Until the next chapter Be Brave Initiates!