Chapter 23

Unknown POV:
My pack and I wait inside the Hale house. We wait for about ten minutes until we see them coming out from a clearing in the woods. Soctt, Tris, and Derek are in front with their pack behind them.

"It looks like they showed up after all. " Kali chuckled.

"Maybe they're braver than we thought." Ennis said.

"Trust me, they may not know what they're dealing with but, if it comes down to defending their pack they don't mess around. And that is exactly what we're looking for. So we must be as persuasive as possible but that will be for later. " I tell them.

"And what if we can't get through to them?" Ethan asked.

"Well then I guess we'll have to find another way that's more affective." I answer just before the pack comes in.

Tris POV:

We get to the old Hale house to see the Alpha pack already there waiting for us.

"Who are you and what do you want?" Derek starts.

"Well aren't you very cut to the chase?" The man in front of the pack said. The man had dark sunglasses and a cane that blind people use.

"Let's just say I'm not patient and leave it at that." Derek snapped.

"Fine. If that's how you would like to do this." He says with a sigh. "My name is Deucalion and I an the leader of the Alpha pack. This is Kali and Ennis. I asume you all already know the twins."

"And we asume you know who we are since you called us here." Scott said.

"Yes that is correct. My pack and I wanted to tell you-" Deucalion is cut off by a noise out side.

It sounded like someone was walking through the leaves. We all stayed still and quite sensing someone was near and watching us. We slowly moved to the door ready to attack whatever was out side. This didn't mean our packs were working together, it just ment we were protecting our own.

When we got outside we started to look around. As I was taking in my surroundings I see a group of figures is the woods. I don't even have to look long enough to tell it's the gang. Of course it's them. They just can't help them selves enough to get into other people's business. And they came in just at the right moment. Note sarcasm.

"You look like you know them." Kali says seeing me glare at them.

"Yes I do and they shouldn't be here." Here answer.

"No they shouldn't be. We will leave you to deal with them. Oh and just so you know my pack and aren't the only ones who are new in town. So I would be careful I were you." Deucalion said. And with that they were gone.

He knows something about this person or people that are here. And I'm guessing were on our own to find out who they are and what they want.

AN: Hey guys. Please don't forget to Comment, Vote, and Share. Be Brave Initiates!