Chapter 24

Tris POV:

After Deucalion and his pack left we turned to where the gang was.

" WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Scott shouted. The gang was at first taken back by Scott's sudden outburst. Then their faces turned grim.

"Look we need to talk. Meet us tomorrow at our house at 7:00p.m." Tobias say as they start to walk away from us. Who do they think they are.

"What the hell! You can't just walk away like that and just make demands!" Stiles shouts.

"What was that all about?" Malia asks the pack. Alison, Kira and liam look to where the gang left. Lydia, Stiles, and Derek start talking amongst themselves. Boyd, Erica, Isaac, and Malia start to bicker on whether we should go tomorrow night or not. All of this goes on as Scott and I watch. No doubt the gang is probably still here watching us to see what we will do. I can just feel their eyes on me. For some reason thinking about them making demands, after what they did tonight, just made anger rise up in me. Scott sensed this and knew that I was going to explode.

"Hey look at, look at me" He tells me turning me so that I face him."take a deep breath and try not to think about it, ok?"

"Ok. But how a I suppose to not think about it and everything that's going on?"

"Just focus on something else."

"Like what?"

"Well what are you doing right now? Your focused on our conversation and your more calm ease of it" I laugh at how he is right. He was smart. He always knew what I was feeling and what to do and say to me to make me feel better.

As it turns out I found out that later that night, when we went home, Scott and Alison broke up and now Alison is with Isaac. Scott seemed to be taking it pretty good.

~~~~~~Time laps ~~~~~~~
The next day at school we had a new teacher instead of Mr. Harris. She was a beautiful woman with long brown hair,pale skin, and kind eyes.

"Good morning. My name is Ms. Blake and I will be filling in for Mr. Harris until he comes back." She tells us "Now why don't we get started then."

She turns around and starts to write on the board. As she does we copy down what she writes. In this class only Scott, Stiles, and Lydia are with me along with the gang of course.

As I'm copy I sudden loud thud sound against the window. I look over to see a black bird flu at the window and killed it's self. After that came another and another. Birds dead on the ground outside while their blood was splattered across the windows.

Then in the distance we saw it. We saw a huge flock of black birds coming this way. Ms. Blake noticed them nearing and shouted

" EVERYBODY GET DOWN!" The whole class dove down on the floor and under their desks just as the birds crashed through the windows.

What went on next was madness. All I saw were flashes of black and I all I heard was screaming. Some birds were attacking while others were really flying around the classroom until they hit something and died like the first birds.

After what felt like forever, all the birds were sprawled across the floor dead. Their blood was every where. Ms. Blake stood up from where she was, trying to protect some students, with wide eyes and shaking hands she helped some of the students get up. Stiles slowly walk up to her, raised his hand and picked out a single black feather in hair. As he did she flinched.

"Sorry." He said as he handed her the feather and went back to helping Lydia with some students.

I feel a hand arm and pull me up off the ground. I look up to see Scott. He did need to ask me anything because just by his expression I could tell he was worried about me. I nodded to reassure him I was fine.

"Are you alright?" I ask.

"Yeah I'm fine." He replies. With that we try to help clean up and take students to the nurses office.

AN: Hey guys. Please don't forget to Comment, Vote, and Share. Be Brave Initiates!