Chapter 15

Tris POV:  

Tomorrow night is the full moon and i'm worried for Alison's mom. She doesn't know how to control her self yet. The hunters know but i'm surprised they didn't kill her yet. Maybe they are just waiting for the right moment like the full moon. My pack and I would help but if we even try they would shoot us on sight. 

This morning when I get to school I see the gang in the parking lot. They see me arrive and start to walk my way. I quickly get out of my car and jog inside. I can hear the gang following me. I scan the hall for someone in my pack and my eyes find Kira's. 

"Hey. I see the gang is looking following you and right now they look like there talking about weather or not to come over here." She says to me as I approach her. 

" Yeah I know. They'er not making my life any easier." I reply with a sigh. 

" I hope you don't mind me saying this but that Tobias guy is cute." She tells me and I give her an amused look. 

" Oh god that was rude of me because of you two having a history and all. I'm so sorry I-" I cut her off by laughing. 

" It's okay really. I was just playing with. And Its fine if you like Tobias, he knows I have a boyfriend and were both happy together so you should give it a shot. Plus don't look now but I think he's checking you out." I smirk while teasingly nudging her a little. She blushes and looks down with a small smile. At that moment the bell rings. 

" Well we should get to class." She says closing her locker. 

" Ugh." I groan throwing my head back. She laughs. 

" I know how you feel. Come on, let's go." She puts her arm around me as we begin to walk to our first class. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Laps~~~~~~~~~ 

The day went by fast. At lunch I sat at my usual table with my pack but, the gang sat at the table behind us so we spoke quietly to make sure they couldn't hear. It was harder for Scott and my self since Christina and Uriah were right behind us. The gang thought we couldn't see them looking at us now and then but we did and we almost caught them once but they covered it up. 

After school was my favorite part of the day. Lacrosse practice. Scott, Stiles, Kira, Liam, and I separate  from the group so we can go change for practice while the rest of the pack sit on the bleachers outside on the field. And of course the gang is there but on the other side of the bleachers opposite of the pack. 

We go out and start. The team splits up into two. I'm on one team with Kira and Liam. Scott and Stiles are on the other. I also notice Jackson is on their team too. 

Everyone gets into position, as soon as we'er all ready the game begins and Liam and Scott are the center fighting for the ball.  Scott wins the ball an starts to run down the field. I start to pick up speed until i'm next to him. I slam the side of my body against his. Since i'm an attacker and he has the ball i'm aloud this. He doesn't fall down but he does drop the ball and as soon as he does Kira picks it off the ground with her stick and starts to run.

Stiles tries to block her but she doges him and passes the ball to a player on our team who then passes it to Liam. Liam takes the ball and passes Jackson. He brings his stick back and throws it. The goalie fails to catch the ball and our team scores. 

After lacrosse we all change and start leave. As we start to go the gang tries to catch up with us. We see them behind us so we make a brake for the woods. We know these parts better so it does take long to lose them. After there gone we quickly sprint back to the parking lot where our vehicles are. We all go to the loft and hang out until its time for everyone to go. 

" See you tomorrow." Scott says to me at the door. 

" See you tomorrow. I love you." I say looking up at him. 

"I love you too." He in and kisses me.

" I love you guys more." We hear Stiles joke behind us. We pull away and Stiles rushes forward and hugs me. 

" Finally. Geez Scott you were hogging her." I laugh and hug him back. Stiles has always been the funny person in our pack that we see as our family. Really that's what our pack is, we are a family. And that includes Derek and his pack. We may not be the perfect family to some people but in our eyes this family is perfect to us and that's all that really matters. 

AN: Hey guys! As always don't forget to Vote, Comment, and Share. Be Brave Initiates!