SHOT 59

Third person's pov!

Parinidhi reached the Raichand mansion in an hour. She had decided to stay away from the whole family. But then that would mean Siddharth Singh Raichad still has a hold over her.

So visiting the Raichands was a part of proving to herself that the man doesn't mean anything to her anymore.

She pressed the calling bell and the door was opened by Girish ji, who greeted her enthusiastically.

She was then ushered to the living room where the Raichand ladies along with Bhavna were sitting

"Parinidhi," Jeevika was the first to notice her.

"How are you Jeevika ji?" She asked as she sat near jeevika.

"We are good. You tell us how are you? You simply vanished after the party night and I had no idea about your whereabouts. So, are you guys returning to Ratnagiri?" Jeevika asked.

"About that, Papa and Mama are coming to Mumbai today, so we will all sit and plan together." Nidhi managed to say.

"Then you could have continued your job. What was the need for resigning?" Jeevika asked.

"Our case is unpredictable, Jeevika ji. We are not sure when we will be leaving. And I don't want to just up and leave from a job without any notice. That's why I resigned." Parinidhi said.

"So? What are you planning to do in the meanwhile?" Jeevika asked.

"I have registered with a temporary job agency. They recruit employees for bigger companies who need temporary workers. They will call when they find a job suitable for us. There won't be any contracts. The jobs would be temporary. Like for a month or so. That way, I can focus on our catering business too, if Papa and Mama intends to shift to Mumbai." Parinidhi said and Jeevika nodded in understanding.

Parinidhi noticed Bhavna looking dull. She doesn't look like a happy newly engaged bride to be.

"Bhavna ji, if you don't mind me asking, are you alright?" Nidhi couldn't help but ask. As soon as the words came out, she cursed herself for asking that. How is this any of her business?

"Of course, Nidhi. Why wouldn't I be?" Bhavna said with a shrug of her shoulders.

"You look disturbed. Is something bothering you?" Parinidhi asked and Bhavna smiled at her.

"Nothing is bothering me, Nidhi. You tell me about this fiancee of yours. I heard di speaking on the phone with you in the morning." Bhavna made an attempt to tease her, but her heart was breaking.

Siddharth Singh Raichand heard the excited chatter coming from downstairs and he knew.

He knew she was here.

Siddharth walked briskly out of the bedroom and stood on the stairs looking down at the woman who has been haunting him ever since day she barged into his bedroom with a tray of sweets.

"Ms Vyas," his voice boomed around the whole Raichand mansion, startling everyone.

The Raichands held their breath waiting for the explosion. Because that's what happens when these two are in the same room.

"Yes? Parinidhi asked calmly.

"Come upstairs. I want to talk to you," Siddharth Singh Raichand decreed.

Parinidhi simply raised an eyebrow at him causing him to narrow his eyes at her.

"Forgive me please. I am a bit busy today. I don't have time to waste on silly arguments with you, Mr Raichand." Parinidhi said and turned back to the ladies ignoring the fire breathing dragon.

Jeevika looked at Nidhi in awe.

She adored this young girl. She so wanted Bhavna to be a bit like Nidhi. Who doesn't simply take all the bullsh*t Sid throws her way. The way Nidhi handles Sid, nobody can do it.

Siddharth Singh Raichand walked out of the house angrily.

How dare she refuse him?

She will come out of the house soon and he will talk to her then, he decided.

If he decided he wanted to talk to her, then no one can stop him from talking to her.

Parinidhi kept on chatting with Jeevika for another half an hour, not knowing that a hurricane was waiting for her outside the house.

"Okay, Jeevika ji. It's time for me to leave." Parinidhi said and Jeevika nodded with a smile.

"Keep in touch, Nidhi. It feels as if you are a part of my family now. Someone very close to me. I don't know why I feel that way, but you are so dear to me." Jeevika said with a smile and Nidhi embraced the woman.

"Be careful with your health, Jeevika ji. Try not to be alone like the last time. And don't walk around carelessly and get into scrapes. Take care of the little one.." Parinidhi said and with a final goodbye, walked out of the house after collecting her salary cheque.

As soon as she stepped out, she was pulled into a powerful arms and dragged to the poolside through the garden.

"What are you doing? Let me go." Parinidhi said furiously as she looked up at an angry Siddharth Singh Raichand.

Without responding to her protests, he tightened his hold on her and left her only when they reached the pool side.

Parinidhi rubbed her arms which were burning due to his death grip.

"What kind of behaviour is this, Mr Raichand?" Parinidhi asked furiously.

Siddharth held her shoulders and shook her hard.

"You got engaged? And you didn't find it necessary to let me know? How dare you, Ms Vyas?" He asked angrily and Parinidhi stared at him in bewilderment.

What bloody nonsense is he talking about? What engagement? Oh probably he heard my phone conversation with Jeevika ji.

"Answer me, damn it!"

"Whether I am engaged or not, how is that any of your business, Mr Raichand? How does it matter to you?" Nidhi asked, folding her arms across her chest and looking at him furiously.

"It matters to me damn it because...." he trailed off not knowing the answer himself.

"It shouldn't matter to you, Mr Raichand," Parinidhi said sternly.

Siddharth was breathing fire through his nose.

"And one more thing, Mr Raichand. If you try to manhandle me again, you will not be spared. I am warning you. If you dare to touch me once more, you will see who Parinidhi Vyas is. Do you understand?" Parinidhi said and turned on her heels and walked away from there leaving Siddharth Singh Raichand to pull his hair out in frustration.

"Damn it!!" 

A/N

Here goes the next shot..

The new entry would be introduced in the next chapter.. Stay tuned guys!

Please do vote and comment..

Love,

SF❤️