Chapter 19: The Party Part 2

⚠️ CAUTION ⚠️

Suggestive scenes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suggestive scenes? AUTHOR WHAT ARE YOU DOING??

(its a spicy chapter~)

Ugh, I could never.

(you wish that it was you and me instead, don't you~)

I DO NOT! SH-SHUT UP!!

(you totally do. anyways...)

Balloon's POV:

Nickel and I gather around the circle, and some others squeeze in.

"Alright, here's the rules." Nicki yells over the loud music.

"I'll spin the bottle twice. The two people it lands on go inside that closet for seven minutes."

"It's basically Seven minutes in Heaven." Nicks cuts her off.

"I was GOING to say that before you so RUDELY interrupted me, Nicks." Nicki rolls her eyes. "Anyways, if you are uncomfortable in any way- boo to you by the way, you can decline."

Fan then raises his hand. "Is... this aloud?" 

Nicki shrugs. "Dunno. But we're still playing."

"Alright, you guys ready!?" Nicki asks and we all cheer.

"LET'S DO THIS!!" She spins the bottle.

It spins.

And spins. 

And keeps spinning.

Until it slows down.

And lands on me. 

I give a squeak in surprise, then quickly look around at the possible chances. I'm really hoping for Nickel- WAIT NO WHAT AGHH WHAT AM I THINKING?!?

"Oooooooo..." The crowd all whispers. 

Nicki smirks. Of course the bottle was in her favor.

"Let's see who Balloon's going in the closet with!" She spins it again.

I watch in suspense, and so does everyone else. The bottle spins around and around until it starts to slow down. It spins one final time before it lands on...

Nickel.

I visibly blush, and Nickel does too. We meet each others eyes and I can't seem to look away. I try to ignore the crowd's oohs.

"Alright!" Nicki beams. "If you decline, speak now!"

It stays silent and I drag my gaze away from Nickel and put my hands over my face, trying to hide my blush.

"Well that settles it!" Nicki stands up. "Now get in there!" She comically kicks us both into the closet.

"Have fun~" Nicki sing-songs before she slams the door shut.

Nickel's POV:

I AM LITERALLY GOING TO SCREAM. I'M IN A CLOSET WITH BALLOON, PLAYING SEVEN MINUTES IN HEAVEN AHHHHH.

Alright, calm down Nickel. At least there's a bit of light in here... this cramped space.

The memories flood in before I can stop them. The yelling. Me hiding underneath my bed, feeling lonely and scared. The small space that seemed to shrink every moment.