Chapter 28: Nickel Contemplates his Life Choices While Balloon has a Crisis

wowowowo woke up to 51 notifications :3 ty for all the support! you guys are awesome!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(im... still... here...)

Nickel's POV:

I wake up on my bed and give a slight groan. What... happened yesterday? All I remember is Nicki forcing me to drink down a potion. Then I blackened out. Weird. I climb of my bed and put my ankle down-

OH FUC-FUDGING GOD.

My ankle literally feels like it's being torn apart from my body. I bite my lip and close my eyes, trying to hold in a scream. WHY IS MY ANKLE BACK LIKE THIS!? I mean, it was just a dull pain yesterday! 

I groan and sigh, remembering that Nicki tackled me and literally bit my ankle. That little prick. I open my drawer and take some pain relief medication. Looks like I really won't be going anywhere today. Hooray...

Even climbing back onto the bed is a struggle for me. I give a sigh of relief as I do. I grab my phone and immediately see quite a few notifications. What now?

Armless Allies + Balloon Revised:

baseballgamer154: nickel? u back?

Suitsy: I hope he is.

notnickle: wat are u guys talking bout ive always been here

Suitsy: Oh, you don't remember. Here, I have a photo! *Link sent*

notnickle: its just baloon holing a gray cat

baseballgamer154: well... the cat is um you

notnickle: WAT? WY WOULD I BE A CAT?

The pieces start to form in my head. That potion Nicki gave me, the reason I can't remember anything, why I still kind of feel like a cat- wait, that's normal. Still don't really get the connection between nickels and cats.

But still, why do these things happen to me!? I swear, something out there is doing this to me.

notnickle: oh. nici probably did this i bet i was a amasing cat

Suitsy: I mean, you were allll over Balloon. It was kind of cute! Anyways, you think that says something about how you usually are towards him?

notnickle: NO! it meant noting. and in that case im gonna kill nici

Suitsy: Nicki* Even I know how to spell her name. Oh and Balloon*'s

notnickle: respecfuly- not realy, shut it

At the mention of Balloon, I look over and see him still sleeping. Being honest, I do want to know what happened while I was a cat. Suitcase did say I was practically over Balloon the whole time... I was even sleeping happily in his arms in that picture she sent!! AGH MY CAT FEELINGS TOOK OVER!! 

Not too long later, Balloon finally wakes up. I glance at him and smile.

"Hey, Balloon." I say.

Balloon rubs his eyes and does a cute little stretch. "Oh! Hi Nickel!"

He climbs off his bed and makes his way towards the bathroom. I wave then look back down at my phone.

"Wait... NICKEL!? You're back to normal!!" Balloon comically turns around in shock.

I roll my eyes. "Yeah. I don't know if I would've survived as a cat."

"So you do remember everything?" Balloon asks.