Chapter 3

After school, you dashed out of the classroom to prevent meeting certain someone. You couldn't believe it but you managed to get away one way or another.You thought he might have a private army to capture you alive or something.

Soon enough, you were on your way home. You weren't filthy rich but good enough for you to survive. A few years back, your parents divorced and you lived with your mother. Despite her saying how much she hates your father, she still cared. You could hear her sobs everyday through the wall. That was why you were never able to sleep well at night and you thought maybe studying would help because that was what often made you sleepy. One hour of studying turns into two, two hour turned into three and morning came before you knew it. 

Maybe your father finally did do something for you, making you an ace student. Your father wasn't bad to you but you hated whatever he did to your mother. Abandoning her after she slogged her life for him. No matter how you see it, he was in the wrong and thats that. You never told anyone though, you didn't want anyone to see your weakness and pain. You believed strongly that no matter how good a person is to you, one day they will eventually leave you so why let them know. You were what they called a lone wolf and that's perfectly fine by you.

For some reason, Asano Gakushuu reminded you of yourself. You couldn't put a finger to it but he just does. You have had plenty of thoughts to run away from home but if you did, all that you have done would go down the drain and your mother will break down for sure because you were her only pillar of hope left. You disliked everything that was going on in your life yet you couldn't throw them away. Really now, was it fair?

Without realising, you had reached the doorstep of your house.

"I'm homed." 

No response. 

"Mum?"

No response again.

Where is she? You needed her to sign the paper that you got back from math class. Although you could totally forge her signature, you could never do it for reason. Maybe it was the upbringing or maybe, you thought, just maybe she would finally look at you and your fantastic results.

You went around the house to look for your mother yet you couldn't seem to find her. The house, for the first time, felt so empty and quiet. You liked it, no more sobbing sounds and more peace for you. Peace equals to sleep. Finally you could have a peaceful sleep. You went to shower immediately and changed into a white singlet and sweatpants. You then fall back onto your bed and within minutes, you were sleeping soundly. 

Sooo some background info and stuff. Possibly boring but but but. Okay it is boring. Continue to vote,comment and everything tell me if I suck and need to die okay.
(@⌒ー⌒@)