Chapter 31

The next day, you had to leave home earlier because hey, you needed more time to climb bloody hell, oops,  you meant hill, to get an education. What's best is that you had to climb back down for an assembly because hey, what is torture? Basically moving to E Class has made a drastic change to your morning schedule and it pissed you off. You didn't like change, change is evil. You walked down the stairs of your house before the first light of morning and you weren't sure if you were a human being or zombie because you really can't care anymore. Surprisingly, your mother was already in the kitchen and that is when you realised that you hadn't tell her about the transferring of class. You knew why.

You were afraid.

Damn self-consioucs, shut up now. Who needs you? GTFO now please.

What you were afraid was the disappointment look that your mother would have on her face when she realised that her ex-husband was right, right that her daughter was incapable of being in the elite school and threw money down the drain. To prove your worth and that he was wrong, you worked your ass off and now. Ha! You lost them all due to a certain contract with the mini satan. But maybe you didn't regret them. Just maybe, you were happier with the responsibility of being the best came off your shoulders.

"Hey mum..." Ok, you weren't showing attitude but you were just tired ahaha. But you knew your mother will just take it that way anyway.

"Didn't I tell you not to watch TV till late at night?"

" I didn't?"

"Then why are you so tired?"

Ya, so tired isn't in your dictionary now? Someone buy a new one for your mother please. No, never mind, with the addition of weird words now in the dictionary, its better if she didn't know what they meant.

"Maybe because its early and no one wants to go to school?"

"Oh, its only 6am, why are you up so early?"

"Cause YOLO." You then walked to the shoe cabinet and grabbed your school shoe.

"Why do I have a stupid daughter..."

"I HEARD THAT!"

"YOURE SUPPOSE TO!"

You rolled your eyes and pulled your shoelace tight. You were ready to go.

"Bye Ma."

"Byeee, come back with Asano kun ok?"

You were already at the door so you had to shout back, "OVER MY DEAD BODY."

"SOMEONE KILL MY DAUGHTER SO THAT I CAN HAVE A SON-IN-LAW."

Dafuq? Oh right, your mum is always a bit high in the morning because of coffee or something. You were never early enough to know whats she was drinking or eating in the morning. Maybe she was doing cocaine, who knows man?

With that, you were set for another day of bullets flying and knife throwing. You felt like you were in a circus. Like honestly, Koro sensei can be the main attraction.

-Time skip to classroom E-

You walked in the classroom and could see almost half of the class here already. With Karma being one of the few. You walked up to him and said hi. You could see Karma smiled a genuine smile before saying stupid shit like, "So you can wake up so early too? Didn't you use to reach school one minute before the bell goes?"

"At least I bother coming to school, smartass."

Karma thought for a long time before saying, "True."

-Timeskip-

"Oi, is everyone here? Then we shall set off to the main campus."

"Karma is..."

"Don't bother, he won't come." You knew that no matter what, Karma won't want to accept such humiliation and would probably start a fight with A Class. Or actually you did want him to start a fight with Satan but you knew the both of them would just fight verbally and give a few glare that's all. Boooo where's the dramaaaaa?

-Timeskip to Main Campus- (cause I can)

The moment you step into the entrance with the rest of E Class, you could see people snickering already. You were not sure if you were self conscious or what but it seemed that everyone was just laughing at you.

Was this how all of them feel now? It is hella terrible.

When you looked at the rest of E Class, they had smiles on their faces much to your surprise. You actually expected them to look down on the floor as usual but they didn't. They were proud. Proud of their own self and so should you.

GUYS WE HIT 30K READS. HOLY SHIT. AHAHAH WHAT SHOULD WE DO TO CELEBRATE? TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS AHAHA