Chapter 15

Dun dun dunnnn the dreadful day is here. 

For the first time in your whole existence, you really wished that the school lasted longer but sadly there was no, surprise-mofo-in-your-face-2-hour- test. Asano texted you the whole time telling you to be punctual and that he would pick you up at 5 when school ended at 3.30. Apparently the party starts at 7pm sharp. Couldn't it start later so it ends later and you can blame the principal on why you're late the next day? Well, only if you manage to crawl out alive that is.

You went home in the fancy limo that the Asano family owned because "you must be punctual or else you die ". Your mum was giving you the look that says "boyfriend-over-me?" look.

Really mum?

You went to your room and showered to make yourself squeaky clean. Honestly you felt like your skin was going to peel off but that is better than embarrassing yourself in front of rich people who you possibly hate.

After forever, you stepped out of the shower and immediately received a text. You glance over at your phone and it says

"You have 1 hour and 30 minutes left."

WAS IT REALLY NEEDED ASANO GAKUSHUU?

You gave your phone a death stare and decided that it was totally useless to reply him. You then decided to throw on some home clothes first because one, you will dirty the awesome dress in 1 hour and 30 minutes and two, who wears a dress at home before preparing to leave? You went downstairs and looked for your mum.

"MUM! WHERE ART THOU MUM?"

"In the kitchen stop yelling."

You walked to the kitchen and saw your mum baking some cake.

"Hey mum, I'm going out for a party and possibly be at home late. I told you about it like three days ago but you probably forgot about it."

"Honey! You did?"

"Yes..."

"Well, okay go have fun okay?"

"Funnnn sure. What are you baking anyway?"

"Cupcake, been ages since I did. Hand me the flour."

So it wasn't cake huh? Close enough though.

You decided that since you're already helping why not help to the end? You started to bake along side with your mum and it was really heart warming mother and daughter scene. You totally forgot about Asano and party and all, you're current just a daughter helping her mother and that, was precious now.

Time flew past really fast when you're having fun, soon it was 5.20 pm.

"Holy shit, I need to change." You ran up to your room and washed your hands that was covered with flour.

Despite seeing that dress so many times, you couldn't help but still feel shock wearing such a dress. You looked at your phone which was left forgotten on your dresser. There was four unread message and all from one person.

From : Mini Satan

1 hour left, better look presentable.

From : Mini Satan

Scratch that, look like shit.

From : Mini Satan

Actually both is fine

From : Mini Satan

30 more minutes. Actually don't insult the dress and be proper.

So decisive Asano, so decisive.

Not long, you heard a honk from outside so you threw your phone into a mini clutch that belonged to your mother and speed walked down.

"Oh my, honey you look so pretty! You have all grown up." You're going to bet that she is going to start crying any time soon now. 

"Oh take some cupcakes to Asano kun will you?" You took the box of cupcake and wondered when did your house have such fancy box. You gave a simple reply by nodding your head and hugged your mum goodbye. You took a deep breathe and opened the door. Asano stood there wearing a possible as expensive as your house suit. Despite how much you hate him and how he is not your type, he indeed look handsome. Asano walked towards you and scanned you from head to toe. He seemed to approve except when he saw your shoes. It was rather old pair heels as you only owned one didn't wear heels often so you just chucked it in the storeroom. He clicked his tongue and opened the car door taking out a shoe box. He threw it to you and you opened it.

You swore that this is the pair that Cinderella wore except this wasn't glass but pure white with crystal thingy. Is it from swarovski? You didn't know anywhere else that sold crystals. God you are hopeless in knowing branded goods. You put the shoe on and surprisingly it fit you perfectly. How did he know your size though? Did your mother sold those informations or what? Asano is now a real creep.

Is it just me or is Asano looking worried?

You climb into the car and sat down next to him keeping your distance though.

"So when we get there you better have your manners and..."

Asano went on and on about having good attitude and manners and shit. Honestly, after the first few lines of what he said, you tuned him all out. Manners and attitude is all up to your mood. You stared at the view outside of the car and you don't know when but Asano stopped talking soon enough. He probably know that you wouldn't listen to him anyway.

Honestly this is probably going to be hell.

Please comment and fan. Tell me how you want the story to go on too cause no fixed ideas yet .
(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))