Chapter 27

As per usual, you got up and went to school because who would want to know the whole morning routine without anything special like Asano Gakushuu. But this time, you got stopped at the school gate by the devil himself.

"Oh you must be lost, your class isn't here anymore dear."

Right. You got transferred to class E. You needed someone to remind you that every ten seconds because with every step away from the gate, you felt like it was the wrong way.

Suddenly someone grabbed your arm. You didn't need to turn back to know who was it. But this time he only said a few words. Pretty impacting you would say.

"I'll get you back to my side no matter the cost."

With that, he let go of your hand and walked off. You wanted to turn back but you knew if you do so you won't be able to let go of your memories you had with either Class A or him. Even though he just said that he'll get you back to his side again, you knew that it was hardly possible. If he did so, either he would be disowned or lose pretty much everything. Honestly, even if he wanted to sacrifice so much for you, you wouldn't want him to.

Oh well. Enough of that. Focusing on your route, you realised how rocky, slippery and dangerous it was. How was any of these normal for anyone? Nagisa must have had it rough, same goes for the rest of the class you guess.

It took you nearly forever to get to the class and when you arrived, you threw your bag and slumped on the floor. You didn't even need PE anymore.

"You must be (Y/N (L/N), come with me."
A rather tall and strict looking man came into view and guided you to your new class. 

It was pretty old but not dusty at all. The students must have done a good job. The exterior might have looked rather shabby, the interior was sparkly clean.

"Come here for a minute though. We have something important to tell you."

It wasn't the classroom here, it was the staff room? It was cramp compared to the main school building. Someone is being really bias now.

"You have to kill the teacher and the bounty is ten billion yen."

"Oh I have to kill the teach- THE FUCK?"

"Yes I know that might come as a shock but.."

"You're kidding."

"-your teacher is an octopus alien that destroyed nearly half of the moon. And he moves at Mach 20."

"That's too much for today, adios crazy people."

"Here's your weapon and some BB-bullets. Only these can harm him but not you. So it's perfectly safe in there."

"I got no choice do I? WAIT. DOES THAT MEAN MY KAWAII NAGISA IS DOING THIS TOO? OH MY GOD YOU CRUEL HUMAN BEINGS."

You could see the teacher, also known as Karasuma sensei because you can see the tag, faceplam. But hey, you didn't imagine Nagisa doing these types of things. Karasuma sensei dragged you by the collar and knocked on a door.

"Oi, the transfer student is here."

You stood at the hallway rather stunned. A yellow octopus is staring at you. You blinked and blinked.

"Ara? The new student? Come on in and introduce yourself."
You could have sworn you would have  collapsed on the spot.

You slowly walked in and stood at the center of the class.

"I'm (Y/N)(L/N), please do take care of me." And you bowed.

"Okay (Y/N) Chan do you want to sit-"

"NAGISA HELP ME WHAT THE HECK MAN?"

Nagisa was shocked to see you here to say the least. Well damn he must be.

"(Y/N) Chan? Why are you here?"

"Because Satan and mini Satan happened that's why. Anyways, help meeeeeee."

"Koro sensei, I think (Y/N) Chan needs some briefing on this.."

"Right. Take her out and explain everything clearly to her. I'll be counting on you then Nagisa Kun."

You held onto Nagisa and went out of the classroom hoping he will tell you this is a joke.

Hopefully this isn't too bad. I know it's not that good but I tried ;-;