Chapter 25

HI GUYS. I LOVE YOU ALL STIL.

You followed Asano's lead and finally, you saw a limo and the same  chauffeur from before. He greeted Asano and opened the car door for the both of you.

"To (Y/N)'s house."

Oh so now he have a conscious to send you home? You thought he was going to drop you off on a random highway and drive away. He would totally do that. You decided to sleep through the whole ride and think about what to tell your Mother about your disappearance. Oh boy. Oh wait. Didn't Asano had a phone? Shouldn't you use it to contact your Mother earlier?

"Oh my god,I'm such an idiot."

"Glad that you know you're."

Turning to face him and glaring at him, you decided that since he is so smart, why not ask him what to do.

"Hey so I roughly disappeared for two days, thanks to you by the way, so how should I explain to my Mother?"

"One. It's not my fault, you ran off. Two. I can handle it. "

"Okay then you'll handle... Wait. What. Handle what? What do you mean handle?"

Asano just smirked and ignored you. That bastard. Oh whatever, he'll have to make sure you're alive and that's good enough.

After you made it to the front of your house, you stepped out of the car and so did Asano. You glared at Asano and Asano just merely gave you a cunning smile and walked to your house door and knocked on it. Did he just went to your house without even asking you? Like you're sort of half owner of house? Hello? Respect? No? That's Asano for you. Your Mother then opened the door and was relatively shocked to see Asano here. 

"Oh. Asano kun, what are you doing here?"

"I came to return (Y/N). "

Right. Return. What am I now? Some kind of product? Is he implying that you're a defected product? Oh hell nawwww.

"My, that's fast."

Fast? Mum? I went missing, did you even notice? Oh good you didn't notice that your Daughter disappeared for two whole days. Where's the damn best Mother award. We are running late to give the award.

"Yes, I took her for too long. It's time to return to you ma'am. "

"Oh surely you can have her for longer."

Hold up you two. Why are you getting pushed to each other back and forth? Why don't your Mother want back you in the house and keep pushing to Asano? Hey? Oh how you love this family.

You had enough and stomp off to the nearest park. You could hear your mum calling for you in a distance but when you looked back, she went in the house already. Really? Can't she wait for another two minutes then go in the house? Because you can only ignore a person for so long.

Asano on the other hand, went in his limo. Oh what a bastard. A gently reminder that all you have been wearing was still a fancy dress. Ew. You really wanted to go back to the house and change but you still had your damn pride.

Soon, you arrived at the park and sat down on a bench staring at nothing. There were children with their parents. Both parents. They were smiling so happily that it almost disgusted you. How long have you yearned for a Father too? How Long did you had real happiness? Too Long isn't it?

Suddenly, someone plopped down on the seat next to you and it came as a surprise that it is once again..... ASANO GAKUSHUU. Who got it correct? Come and claim your price now! Only available for three seconds! You missed it by reading that sentence.

"What do you want?"

"I can't leave knowing my princess is not in her house safe. "

"Not your-"

"Yes you're."

That coming from Asano really sort of melted your heart. For someone to say that to you, it was a rare occasion. You needed confetti now. You ignored him and continue to look at the happy family. You wonder if you can start a family like that too... Only time will tell then.

YAY.