Chapter 41

Current status : Group 6 was sadly eliminated and Group 1 gets a break in this chapter due to two consecutive wins. Everyone is calling that team the unbeatable team but are they really? Stay tunes to find out! Now the arrangements are Group 7 vs 5, 4 vs 2. Group 7 sent out Megu ( Fruits cutting girl ), Group 5 sent out Hinata ( Guns n Roses ), Group 4 sent out Kirara ( Kayako ) [Do you guys geddit? Its a ghost name] and lastly, Group 2 sent out Yoshida ( Worm hair ). Continue reading this lame excuse of a race!

"Oi, oi, oi this race is all girls race."

"Right? I look forward to see some cat fight."

Really? You look forward to see cat fight? Go to a back alley to find it. You couldn't resist and rolled your eyes at Okajima. 

"Oi, you guys, Yoshida has not come out of the closet yet. Stop it." 

"I CAN HEAR YOU, YOU ASSHOLES."

OH DAMN. SHOTS ARE FIRED BY KARMA.

The race was starting to get serious as it was down to only 5 group left. Your group was going strong for sure and you started to hear protest coming from everywhere saying how a group shouldn't have so many monsters in it. You were not sure if you want to take any offence in that but you decided that it was a compliment instead because everyone wants a monster if that monster was on their side.

Each of the contestants got into their kart and you could see everyone with determination in their eyes. Well, it is only natural as everyone wanted to be a part of the plan but it can only be carried out by the winning team.

Bang!

Every contestant's kart engine roared and off they go. It was obvious that Kayako was in the last place but not too far from Yoshida. In front of Yoshida was fruits cutting girl and first place was Guns n Roses.

Now who will be eliminated first is the question. But it was answered rather quickly.

Worm hair appeared to be full of himself and seemed to have forgotten all about Kayako. At this moment, Kayako caught up and possibly put on her scariest face. You were sure that it could rival Sadako's. Kayako turned to Worm hair and called out his name softly.

"Yoshida..."

Worm hair turned around and screamed. He got into a defensive stance and let go of the steering wheel. This caused him to lose control of the kart and bam, he flew out of his course. Kayako was happy with herself.

Fruits cutting girl and Guns n Roses on the other hand is also close to another elimination. Guns n Roses seems to think that she can win by simply speed just like Karma but she didn't thought of about what Fruits cutting girl would do. Fruits cutting girl was an expert in knife throwing and you could see something bright in Fruits cutting girl's hand. With a flick of her wrist, Guns n Roses's kart's wheel went burst and the kart, surprisingly, came to a halt without any crashes. Guns n Roses was out. 

By this time, it was already half of lap 2. Fruits cutting girl and Kayako was the only ones left standing. It seems like Kayako had nothing else up her sleeves except for her Sadoko look but who knows? Maybe she can put on a white dress suddenly too. Damn you were glad you weren't in the same group race as her. Fruits cutting girl once again pulled out her knife and aimed for Kayako's kart's wheel. Fruits cutting girl thinks that she was safe due to not bering able to see Kayako's face butKayako did a 180 degree turn of her head and Fruits cutting girl screamed so loud it was enough to bring down a house.

Kayako laughed rather eerily but managed to zoom past the finishing line as first place.

You all wanted to congratulate her but even you were too afraid to go to her. you're not going to be shocked if she was actually an owl in disguise.

"So my dear, am I going up or will it be Nagisa?"

"I don't know?"

"Mhmm."

Asano then hugged you from behind, warping his arms around you. 

"Whats with this act of intimacy?"

"Well, everyone is not staring at us now so..."

Geez, whats with that?

You suddenly feel all warm inside....