Chapter 6

Just when you're about to smash his head with a book, the teacher strolled in and you lost your chance. Again. Honestly, can he not agitate you for once? Also, can your teacher stop stopping you from taking someone's life like yours?

~Time skip cause lesson is boring~

Finally, break time is here. Break aka assembly. You never liked assembly because you had to stand. Honestly why does an elite school not have any chairs that's absurd. You also dreaded it because mostly the assembly time will be used for insulting 3-E.

"Why is (Y/N) chan not happy? Is she on diet?" God damn this voice for the twentieth time.

"None of your business. What does diet have to do with not being happy?"

"I'm hurt. Why don't you tell me more then? I'm your boyfriend in front of your mother isn't it? Pretty sure she'll think that way after what I did."

That's it. You clenched your fist and ready to attack him but he continued.

"I know all about you. Your father and your mother divorced. Barely enough money to get pass. I pity you. Really."

"How did you know?"

"I'm Asano Gakushuu after all, I can do anything."

You were stunned. Shocked. Angry and afraid? What else can he do? Why must he do this to you? Why you? Before you could ask him any questions, he left. Son of a.... Screw it, you'll just go to hall now.

Blah blah blah and don't end up like 3-E blah blah blah 3-E sucks. Honestly they need new scripts. You could see Nagisa and almost all his classmates hanging their head low. What have they done to deserve such treatment? It wasn't right. For a moment, you locked eyes with Nagisa and he struggled to give you a small smile. Your heart ached for him. He was nice, friendly and everything you wanted as a friend. He was nothing like those hypocrites here. You felt useless that you couldn't even help him when he did so much to help you through your darkest period of time.

I can do anything

That's it! Asano Gakushuu. He can do anything right? Anything...

~time skip to end of assembly~

"OI GAKUSHUU!" You panted heavily. What is this guy's leg made of? Asano turned back and smirked at you. Please someone, make the Asano family never smile again.

"Ara? What is it? You need my help?"

"Yes, I need your help..." You couldn't bear to look at his eyes. How could you, the awesome (Y/N) ask him for help. God damn yourself (Y/N).

"What is it, my dear?" Cue him lifting your chin to look at you in the eyes.
You gulped. Oh my god, how does one stay clam in such a situation.

"H-h-help me let class 3-E have some pride. They did nothing wrong to have such treatment towards them. You're Asano Gakushuu right? You can do anything right? I'm not your dear too."

You could see that he was shocked but amused later on. You were pissed. God damned pissed.

"Fine. On one condition."

"W-what."

"Be my girlfriend."

What the actual fudge.

"I'll do something about it while you, you can help me to agitate that stupid old man and maybe ruin his reputation? I don't know but it'll definitely have some effect on him."

You stared daggers at him. Were you that low class that his father will be insulted if you two ever dated? Sure you had no father,not rich but you have a wonderful mother and you excel in many subjects and sports. No, you wouldn't want to let yourself be so low.

"Okay great lord Asano Gakushuu sama, forget what I said. I'm too "low" to speak to you."

Just when you're about to leave, he grabbed your hand.

"Oh but don't you want your mother to be happy? Don't you want some pride for that end class? Don't you need me?"

The way he said that last sentence terrifies you. It was dark and you could sense that he was serious. Oh my god (Y/N) he wouldn't do shit to you right? He only thinks of you as a tool to make his father angry. Deal with it. Nagisa is worth you sacrificing a bit.

"Fine. Buy if you touch me I'll kill you. I mean it."

"Hahaha, so you're willing to go that far for that class huh? Very well. See you after school, my dear."

"IM NOT YOUR DEAR."

Oh my god is this bad? I feel like this is bad. I don't know anymore. Is it too OOC? I'll give you cookies.