Chapter 37

"Wake up (Y/N) chan."

"No mum...5 more hours...."

"(Y/N) chan, its already late morning. Wake up!" But you wouldn't budge, no way, it was too early. Just then, someone knocked on the room door. Fuwa went to open the door and was greeted by the one and only mini satan. 

"Why aren't you guys at the dining room already?"

"Well you see... (Y/N) chan won't wake up..."

Mini satan smirked and said, "Let me do it."

Mini satan walked towards you and his smirk widened. You could sense impending danger but sleep is love, sleep is life.

Mini Satan decided to cover you into something that resembles a burrito and did the unexpected. HE DECIDED TO THROW YOU AGAINST THE WALL. YES, THE ROCK HARD SOLID WALLS. (guys reference any one?)

You were most definitely startled and wanted nothing more but to stab Asano Gakushuu. You fought your way through the blanket and thrashed around a bit  until you untangled yourself from the blanket. You never knew the real meaning of being tangled in blanket until now. You stood on the bed and stared into Asano's soul.

"What is wrong with you?! I could have been seriously hurt."

"But did you die?"

"Eh hello? I said I could have been seriously hurt which means I might become stupid or lose my memory and forget your ass. Oh wait, maybe I should. Hey throw me against the wall again."

"Alright, enough of your nonsense. Let's go eat breakfast, we have things to do and things to kill."

Asano then pulled you down from the bed and shoved you in the toilet.

The bunch of forgotten girls just stared at the two of you as if the two of you suddenly turned into aliens.

"It's normal. No police is needed. Now let's go first." Asano then shooed the girls out with the only ones left in the room was Asano because you were in the toilet. 

When you were finally done and came out of the toilet, you did not know that Asano was still there and asked, "Why didn't you leave with them first?"

"What if you were trapped inside again?"

(DAWWW)

-Skip to dining room-

"Alright so everyone is here, now dig in!" Koro sensei announced.

The seating arrangement was simple. Girls on one side and the boys on another. Teachers had to be at both ends but due to the extra of Bitch Sensei, she was made to move in and sit with you girls instead. With Karasuma sensei on one end of the table and Koro sensei on the other, the mood was rather tense yet oddly hilarious due to the two Ks. Karasuma sensei and his first class table manners and Koro sensei and his... mountain of food. You were sure no matter how log this table goes, it might not fit all the food taken by Koro Sensei. Yet it seems like the rest of 3E was used to it so you tried to adapt as much as you can, after all, who knows when will be the next time that you get to dine so relaxingly with the teachers. By the end of the school year, it was either Koro Sensei's death or the Earth's...

"OH MY GOD WHY THIS THIS FOOD SO HOT. I CAN'T... I CAN'T. WATER PLEASE."

"Ah, I'm sorry Koro sensei. it seems like the water has already been evaporated."

"WHAT?!"

And with that Koro Sensei's face was red and it was mildly hilarious. To see a teacher that normally boasts about his skills, this was rather hilarious. Koro Sensei had no much choice but to bear with it. By the looks of it, he won't be fine any time soon.

Step 1, complete.

After the breakfast comes the activities. Next on the list, game of race.

*Cues Tokyo Drift*

Welp, how bout it? Comments please. HAHAH. Love you guys k.