Chapter 5

The very next day, you forced yourself to crawl out of your bed and got dressed for school. You went downstairs to grab a quick bite and by quick bite you meant milk, before heading to school but you were shocked to see that your mother was preparing breakfast this early. It has been a while since she woke up before 11am.

"Mum, why are you up so early?"

"Preparing breakfast for you of course! Now go get dolled up for your boyfriend okay?~"

You gave a total wtf face. Oh. Right. Asano Gakushuu. Screw him. Screw this. Screw everyone. You were too drowsy to tell your mum that is not your boyfriend so you went upstairs once again to wash your face. That's all you'll ever do for him. Once again, you went down and ate your "made-with-love" breakfast. Honestly why did mum did that, no, why was she so happy that you got a "boyfriend"? You had to ask her. You were dying from curiosity.

"Mum, why are you so happy that I got a "boyfriend"?" You emphasis on the word boyfriend and did the invented commas.

"Well, my little cutie (Y/N) is getting a boyfriend of course I'm happy! And you're finally about to be able to have real happiness."

And that struck you. Your mother wanted you to be happy. Your mother knew you weren't happy. She knew. And there you thought you were an award winning actress who deserved twenty oscars. You heaved a heavy sigh and quickly swallowed your breakfast, nearly chocking in the process. After that, you gave your mother a hug and bid farewell.

"Bye mum."

"Have fun okay? It doesn't matter if you go on a date with your boyfriend~"

Oh my god can she not. You puffed up your cheeks and slammed the door goodbye. You slowly walked your way to hell. Fantastic. Now you couldn't get your mind off the god damn kiss on your forehead. Why did it bother you so much? Curse you Asano Gakushuu curse you you mini Satan. For some reason, you arrived to your wonderful hell rather quickly. But actually it was because you dreaded to go there even more today. Oh look. Satan and mini satan are there together.

"Good morning principal" and you gave a little bow.

"Ara, you must be (Y/N). Good morning to you too."

That smile. That smile that he gave you were frightening. It seems that there are tons of knifes hiding before it. You ignored it and started to walk to class.

"Good morning to you too (Y/N) chan."

Okay this time you had shivers down your spine. Who said good morning to him, who did? Own up now cause you sure as hell did not. You turned your head back and gave a rather forced smile.

"Good morning."

You ran full speed this time into the school. Oh my god why are the satan family so scary. All of their smiles are creepy. So creepy that it's inhuman. You went to your class and sat down. Sigh. What did you do in your previous life to have such treatment now. You had wanted to kill him just before but now you want to run away from him. It was turning from hatred to disgust. You shook the mental image of him with horns on his head off and started to study.

"It's a combination of this two formula and and and... Oh my god I don't get it." You were so frustrated and wanted to just bang the wall and die.

"Oh? Did you forgot all my teaching?"

You refuse to look up. No no no (Y/N) don't look. (Y/N) don't you dare.

Right okay there was no need to look up. He bent down. He stared at you right through your soul and questioned you oh so friendly. You ignored him and continued in an useless attempt to solve that math question. Surprisingly, Asano just smirked and sat at his seat. Thank you kami. Thank you Jesus. Thank you Buddha. You facetabled and slam your head repeatedly on it.

"Is (Y/N) San okay? She is hitting her own head against the table."

"Probably too much stress. She's an ace student after all."

No, not stress. You just need the person in front of you to die. So 1) You will be closer to the top in the school and 2) You won't need to be a murderer. Said guy just had to turn back to you and say,

"Your mother seems to like me."

JESUS KILL HIM.

Okay maybe I do need to die. 
Comment, fan and everything else!