Chapter 16

This will be short but I assure youuuu. Next chapter will be longer cause partehhhh.

The journey to the venue was a total pain in the ass. Literally. You're pretty damn sure you can't move your limbs anymore after such a long time of siting down and not moving. Luckily, the car needed to fill up the petrol and so you guys went to a nearby gas station.

When you reach the gas station, the convenient shop was like heaven to you now. You got off the car as soon as you could and you definitely needed some stretching. In a blink of an eye, Asano disappeared. You were just about to ask him if he got money because a cold drink right now would be great. You saw the chauffeur in the shop and decided to be thick skinned and ask him to get you a drink.

You went into the shop, took a bottle of cold plain water and went to the chauffeur and asked,
"Excuse me, Mr Driver, can you help me pay for this drink too? Bill on Asano."

The chauffeur looked at you for a second and chuckled nodding his head.

"You know young lady, you should be careful. Once the director set his eyes on you, he probably will really hurt you."

"Huh?"

"Basically, be careful young lady. Run before you get hurt."

You were confused but you just gave a nod anyway. How would you get hurt anyway? There is absolutely no way you can think of that the director can do to hurt you. Well unless he ordered a rocket to drop on you or he hired someone to kill you.

You took the drink and went back to the car with the chauffeur and you can see that Asano is arguing with someone on the phone.

"No, I don't want to see her there. I'm not afraid of her she just pisses me off! You know what? It's okay goodbye I hope you die." Asano snapped into the phone and then looked at you.

"Get in the car." You happily obliged as the weather is really getting hotter by the time. You got in the car and the journey continues. Later, you could see the sun setting and the sky being painted orange. It was a pretty shade of colors and you really loved the scene in front of you. It made you wonder what will happen later but since you agreed, you'll just leave it to fate to decide.

Soon, a huge private estate came into view. It was really grand and elegant. Like you know, only those that can be found in shoujo manga where the guy is a rich fuck. There was a fountain in front of the house and you're pretty damn sure this can be a five star hotel and earn big bucks. You have never seen something like this before. While you were still being awestruck, the car  came to a halt and Asano already got out of it. Asano went over to your side and opened the car door for you, offering his hand. You took his hand and got off the car trying to look like a princess that you always imagined to be, but you have never been one so you failed miserably. You linked your arm with Asano's and slowly walked towards the entrance.

The show has started.

Right. You guys can still send me more ideas and stuff. I hope the next chapter will be better. Ya. I hope.