Chapter 18

IM SO SORRY.

After a long time of debating wether to dash out of the toilet and run home or go back to Asano, you decided to do the second one and see what happens.

You mustered up your courage, fixed yourself, looking as good as you did just now and walked out. You spotted Asano from afar and he was talking to a group of ladies. Really now, was he really that popular? You walked towards him and Asano excused himself, walking towards you.

"Where have you been? Are you seriously going to be affected by Mary? You're (Y/N) don't be weak." He sounds frustrated and you don't understand why that made you mad.

"You didn't told me you had a girlfriend." You bit back.

You could see Asano flinched yet he recovered so quickly you weren't sure if he really did.

"Why did I have to? Who are you to me that I have to report to you? Moreover, she wasn't a girlfriend, more like, an engaged marriage thing that I sabotaged."

Although it was rather expected, you were still shocked and possibly sad. You still felt slightly betrayed for some unknown reasons. You had enough, really. You just wanted to go home and bury your face in your pillow and forget about all of this. But yet, a promise is a promise. You did agreed to help him so there's no backing out. Or more like you, yourself and your pride wouldn't allowed it.

"Come on, get going already." Asano pulled your hand to drag you along.

You reluctantly went with him but before you could take a step, the awesome well mannered girl is back again. How many times she gonna appear?

"Asano kunnnn, dance with me pleaseeeee." The glasses in this building is holding on to their dear life.

You could see Asano frown a bit but he let go of your hand and went with her anyways leaving you all alone. He didn't say anything to you before following Mary to have a dance.

You were shocked. Absolutely shocked. You knew you weren't significant to him but was this kind of treatment needed? You had enough. This was your final straw. Mama ain't raised no bitch. All this disappointment and insult, you didn't have to take it. You walked out of the building and took a deep breathe. Why are you still doing this? Nagisa was always your answer but is it really?

"Well? So you gave up?" A voice behind you sounded louder than it usually did.

You turned and glared at the principal, absolutely refusing to speak.

"Well anyways, you're going to E class and cutting off all ties with my son, is that clear?" The principal was done playing and evidently so.

"Whatever." You mumbled. That answer was rather hard to give. A part of you wanted to stay in A class but another part of you wanted to forget it. They weren't exactly the best kind of people but they were part of your school life that reminded you of who you had to be. However, since you're pretty sure Asano wouldn't mind or care anyways, it was fine wherever you're going. You walked further out of this venue and straight to where the Asano family limo was parked in hopes that it can take you home.

Now that you think about it, you wanted to take the cupcake that you baked for Asano back but since you already gave it to him, you can't exactly take it back. He can throw it all he want, this was your token of appreciation for the dress. You know a few cupcakes couldn't be compared to an elegant dress but you're broke so too bad Asano.

Suddenly, you slowed down in your steps and realised that you didn't want to leave this place...

It wasn't the party or the humiliation you would miss, surely not. It was the fact that you knew once you stepped out of here, it would be as though you no longer have any relationship to Asano. You would be out of A class, you would have admitted defeat that you couldn't last as his "girlfriend" and then there would be entirely no need for the two of you to even interact anymore.

You fell for him.

I know, I'll go jump off a cliff. This update is short and it has been so long.