Chapter 23

After what felt like an eternity of not moving and just hugging Asano, you finally calmed down a bit. During this whole time, Asano was there right next to you and he didn't move at all. It was as though you were a precious porcelain doll and it would shatter the moment he moved. He had adjusted back to his normal expressionless face yet you could still see a tiny bit of concern in his eyes. It was obvious he was just trying to play it cool and you realised that he wasn't that cold blooded after all. You weren't exactly sure how to break the ice so you mumbled a small thanks and broke out of the hug.

"What? What was it? Tanks? Are you hallucinating?" There we go

"I said thanks.." You continued mumbling

"Frank's?"

"I SAID THANKS GOD DAMN IT."

You were flushed and Asano was smirking so wide you wanted to strangle him. It is pretty amazing that in this moment you wanted to thank him but the next moment you wanted to make sure he had no more Father's Day. Deep down, this was his way of trying to make you feel better and he hope you did felt better.

"Anyways, I need to call my family to pick us up." Asano got up of the floor with a little struggle. After all, it was normal to feel numb after all that sitting

"Huh?" His family? His dad?

"Pick. Us. Up. Did you knock your head into something?"

"I know god damn it. Just who? If it's your Father I'm staying here for life. " It was over your dead body before you receive help from the man you would write into the death note without hesitation.

"Of course it isn't him. Why would he bother with his Son? I'm calling my driver." As if it was the world's most normal thing for someone to associate the word family with the driver. Asano turned to slide the door open and left.

You sat all alone in the room thinking just what made the Father and Son relationship so sore. Shouldn't his Father embrace his Son more since his Mother isn't here already? Or at least be there for him? And shouldn't Asano be more dependent on his Father too? Why did they both become this way? It was something you couldn't wrap your head around. Oh well, it isn't your family problem, why should you care? But you just wonder that little bit.

As time passes really slowly, you started to roll on the futon. Yes, roll on the futon while wearing a yukata.

"Hey, I managed to-"

As soon as Asano saw you, the both of you stopped and just stared at each other. Asano walked towards you and stood near you at the end of the futon.

"You're weird as hell (Y/N) Chan."
And with that, he started to roll you up in the futon.

"OI OI OI Asano, stopppppp."

"Why stop? You enjoy rolling don't you?"

"Not like thattttttt."

After he rolled you up in the futon, he started to push you around in the room.

"Asanooooo, stopppppp!"

"Now this is fun."He started to push you up down left right and you feel like puking and dying already.

When Asano finally stopped and unrolled the futon, you could see stars. Asano started to laugh at you and you swear you were going to murder him once you are not that dizzy. Yet, you suddenly realised something. Asano has hardly laughed so genuinely before. You just stared at him despite seeing two of him, you could see him being really happy for once. You didn't know why but you laughed slightly too. When Asano saw you looking at him and laughing, he stopped and started to cough, acting like nothing happened. That made you laugh harder.

"Shut up."

You totally did not laugh harder just to provoke him. You could see his eyebrows twitch clearly.

"So you want to laugh huh?" Now Asano had an evil smile and probably evil intentions too. You crawl back a few steps and Asano launched himself onto you.

"AHHHH."

"Hohoho. Laugh some more wont you."

He did the most cunning thing ever which is to tickle you. You squirm and tried to break free from him yet you couldn't with all the laughing and tickling. Mainly because he overpowers you by a lot. You both were in a mess but laughing so loudly, it sounded weird coming from the both of you.

After ten minutes, he finally stopped and both your laughter finally died down.

"Okay okay. Jokes over. Get off me. Now."

"Nope."

What? What else does he want?

Asano slowly bent down to your face, just barely inches away from you. You could feel your face getting hotter bit by bit.

"Oi... Get off." You felt a lot more conscious about yourself especially after all that, you must look a mess.

"No."

He finally stopped moving when both of your noses were touching. You were stunned and couldn't move an inch. That was when he finally kissed you once again for the second time of the day.

Remember to fan, vote and comment k <3