Answers time!

Alright guys hold ya horses. I know this aint no new chappie but one will be coming up soon .Chill out yo. *peace sign*

Alrigggghhhhttttttie. Drum roll please.

Q1)Do you like Gakushu or Karma? Why?

Alright. Guys.... WHY YOU DO THIS TO MEEEEEEE???? YOU KNOW THE PAIN OF CHOOSING YOUR TWO FAVS OMG OK. I choose Gakushu actually. I really think he has a lot of potential as a character but because he is in A Class and the anime is focus on E Class, hi potential was not really fully shown. LIKE DID YOU SEE DURING THE FESTIVAL HE PLAYED THAT GOD DAMN BASSSS?? omg my kokoro.

Q2)Do you ever made a pen pal?

I had never made a pen pal but I would looovvvveeeee to have one :D

Q3)WILL YOU BE MAH FRIEND? C: lol ok seriously now:chocolates or vanilla or both

YES I WILL C: I actually prefer vanilla soft serve ice cream but I prefer chocolate if it is like normal ice cream so technically both. Omg I'm so decisive. 10/10

Q4)Are you an innocent candy?would you offer yourself for 3 days to Karma or Gakushu? lmao had to say it. 

Yander3RedQueen... *Stares* I am actually not an innocent candy. Surprise guyssssss. lol as long as you're in fandoms, you can't be innocent :D or you can but you must be rare species. Would I offer myself to either satan or devil... Nope. I will end up in a coffin by the end of the 3 days.

Q5)I got another! are you alright with Gukkun nicknamed Satangerine and Tangerine 

I guess it is alright since he has orange hair. (SEE WHAT I DID THERE? ok I'm sorry)

Q6)I thought this was an update lol XD okay.. Mmm what if I take away Karma or Gukkun from you?Heheh noo ok serious now, your age?

You can have them. I will give you freebies like towels,soap.. JUST TAKE THEM. oh ok, Im actually 15 ahaha.

Q7)What if Asano Gakuho confronted you out of the blue?What if you were stalked by the yellow octopus?

If the huge satan confronted me, I might as well whack him since I will gladly go to E Class. If the yellow octopus stalked me I will just go to a maid cafe. I mean since he is a hentai and stuff he might just stay there while I leave...

Q8)Who do you think is more cute?? Gakushuu or Karma?? And if you answer that question, Isogai or (You Choose)?

Cuteness level I have to give to Karma. Isogai or Karma... I take Isogai cause in case I make Karma died and you guys have no more stories to read XD

Q9)Whats your favourite ship? If you don't have a favourite ship then what is your favourite color?

MA FAVOURITE SHIP IS NICK X JUDY IF YOU HAVE SEEN ZOOTOPIA.

ok back to anime, my favourite ship in Assassination classroom is none actually.  But my favourite color is actually Black because #colourofmysoul

Q10) Reading or writing?

Personally, writing because I like to write even though I can't write shit XD

Q11) Do you watch Fairy Tail or Bleach? If you do what is your ship in both?

Yessss. They are both great anime. My ship in Bleach is strong ICHIRUKI. While my ship in Fairy Tail is GaLe. They are just so cute together omg.

Q12) What do you think of Asano being good at literally everything?

He needs to die. Because damn i need him to donate some marks and talent to me.

Q13) Whats your favourite weapon?

I actually like Dual Guns with like knife coming in close second because long range kill yo. (Knife because fun)

Q14)Any tips on how to write an Asano One shot?

WELP. YOU FIRST HAVE TO MAKE HIM AN ASSHOLE. BUT YOU LOVE THAT ASSHOLE.

Q15)Do you play any online games? How is the weather at your place? Is it hard to write the reader story?

Woahhhhhh. okok.

 I actually use to play both LOL and Dota but because stupid people and annoying school, I gotta quit. 

The weather here is hot af. Someone needs to tell Jesus to get the weather switching machine working again.

 It is actually a bit challenging to write in third person POV because the urge to write 'I' instead of 'you' is really. And sometimes I would consider if the reader won't like it if I talked about the death of their relatives or something so gotta pay close attention to these stuff yo.

Q16)To @that_aussie_kidIm sorry that your comment has been reported but Ima still answer ya "question". What you said can actually be a story on its own and you should try writing it :D

Q17) What is the most disturbing anime/manga that you have watched/read?

I would say Pupa. Because damn. No.

Q18)Who's your favourite character in Assassination Classroom?Kayagisa or Karmagisa?Whos your favourite fanfic writer?

MA FAV IS KORO SENSEI. but no not the fav that I would fu--. I mean if he was my teacher I might acing my tests. Karmagisa. My favourite fanfic writer is the writer of The Flowery Truth which is Hanamiya X Reader. This writer has inspired me to write but I never posted it. What made me posted a story was my insomnia. Yup.

Q19)Do you prefer yaoi or yuri?

YAOI YAOI YAOI. ok I'm sorry.

Q20) What country are you from? How old are you? Do you love yaoi?

I actually came frommmmmm SINGAPORE. Ya I know, maybe a bit shocking but I am indeed from here. Feel free to ask me more questions about ma birth place.

Im 15 yo. Cool age.

I might love yaoi a bit too much. (oops)

Q21)Why did you decide to write this fic?

Because I wanted to have more Asano love in the fandom yo. I mean back when I wrote this, the amount of Asano fanfic is like...2 ok jk idk. (and because I was bored yolo)

Q22)Do you prefer Gakushuu more than Karma? Or no? And what's your motivation to do this?

I actually prefer them both equally because both are sadist lil.... 

My motivation was wanting to be a part of the great writing fix community and my dear reader san for helping me along every step in my journey.

ANY OTHER QUESTIONS WILL BE ANSWERED BY REPLYING TO COMMENTS :D BTW I DID TYPE THIS OUT INSTEAD OF COPYING PASTE SO SORRY IF I LEFT OUT SOME WORDS OF YOUR COMMENT. THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS. SPECIAL THANKS TO DANGO_PRINCESSYEAH FOR THE SUGGESTION OF Q AND A. I HAD LOTS OF FUN :)