Chapter 33

Alright guys. Before we start ima have a short poll with you guys because in all honesty I can end this book soon already but I was thinking of sequel of maybe their marriage. Or I can make more chapters but based on Asano in E Class and crazy (Y/N). So leave down the comments on how you guys want me to continue. Thanks! Alright moving on.

So previously crazy Asano sama decided to be a crazy fuck and join E Class with his status and reputation. Great. Just great. You know shits about to go down. Like. Soon. In this classroom that you're at-

"Where is (Y/N)?" And that voice belonged to none other than huge Satan

FUCKING PREDICTION CAME TRUE. ALRIGHT GUYS FORM A LINE. IM DOING FORTUNE TELLING FOR A LIVING NOW.

You went to hide behind Asano because hey, remembered who join the E Class? Neither do I

"Oh she's here." Alright Koro Sensei must have hated you a lot to sell you out.

You slowly move away from Asano's back and looked at Asano. That lil shit is whistling away and acting like he doesn't know you. Alright, if this how he wants to play then so be it. Asano looked at you and gave you the face that you knew what it meant immediately. "Not my problem now " You were gonna kill him if his father doesn't kill you first. You glared at Asano and walked out.

"Yes? What can I do for you oh high and mighty principal?"

"What is your price?"

You were slightly taken aback, "Excuse me?"

"How much do you want to leave my son?"

"Oh oh oh. Hold up. 1, this time it is your son who won't leave me and 2, ever heard of the phrase "Love is priceless"? What is love to you anyways?"

"Nothing but a useless feelings."

"That's just cause you never loved anyone truly didn't you? I pity your wife."

You turned your head away and walked off. This corrupted world really love to use money to get things done don't they? But it ain't gonna work on you.

You slammed open the door and entered the classroom. To say you were angry was an understatement. Koro Sensei suddenly dressed up as a fire fighter and used an extinguisher on your hair. You had no time to react and were stunned. With white bubble things on your head. Well, you're done. You gave a defeated sigh and gave Koro Sensei a blank face.

"Why."

"To put out the flames on your head. You might burn the school down with that anger."

You could see Asano laughing in his seat. HOLD UP EVERYONE. THE MINI SATAN LAUGHED. ROUND OF APPLAUSE TO GREAT COMEDIAN KORO SENSEI. Nagisa came to you with a towel and helped you clean off the foam. Only Nagisa loved you still. You held his hands and had dramatic gratefulness eyes staring at him.

"Alright, you can hand me the towel now." Asano snatched the towel away and proceed to yank your hair out. Ok maybe not yank but was definitely more rough than Nagisa.

"You trying to kill me or what??!!"

"Don't worry, you have no money for me to kill you for." That was so reassuring.

You two had a fierce bickering session while the rest totally were enjoying the drama. And you could hear people sniffing and crying about how you have grown. You really didn't like it but hey, it was good to have people noticing you and caring for you. In such a short while, you had made great friends with all of E Class. Compared to the two years with A Class, you had far more chemistry with E Class. Most of E Class actually supported your relationship with Asano and that shocked you. Mainly because he was an asshole towards them but yet they didn't mind you. You half expected them to outcast you but they didn't. WELL IT WOULD BE ALL EXCEPT FOR CERTAIN TOMATO HAIR.

-Back in a few weeks-

"So you're saying you're technically with Asano?" - Kayano

"Yes."- poor poor you

"A Class one?"- Itona

"Bingo." - sad sad you

"SOMEONE CALL FOR AN EYES CHECK UP FOR HER. THIS BITCH GONE CRAZY." - Terasaka

"Yup. I sure have." - Want to die you

"Hey, how is he like in bed?" - bitch sensei

"Alright guys lets stop here please." - Isogai

"Don't you guys hate me?" - Emo you

"We might hate Asano but you're you so why would we hate you?" - Nagisa

"I LOVE YOU NAGISA." - happy you

Well, Karma never made any comments about your relationship with Asano but you knew deep down that he doesn't really approve. But heyyyy, he was the mean one here *sad face*

Oh well, you sat down on your seat and all was well. You had Asano next to you and the both of you were in the class you thought was the best. You don't regret anything now.