Chapter 4

A loud knock echoed through the empty house and you woke up with a jolt. 

"What, what, oh. The door. Mum's back huh?" 

You glanced at the clock and it reads 1900. You came home at 1430 from school so it has been at least 6 and a half hour since she was gone. Where did your mum go for so long? It was something new to you as your mum has been locking herself at home all day long since the departure of your father. The only exception that she was willing to make was for the grocery. Well at least she got some fresh air, maybe she can start afresh too. You ran your hand through your messy locks of hair and went to open the door.

"Mummmmm where did you-"You froze in your track as the person at the door came into view. You were absolutely shocked that the person at the door was not your mother but instead, Asano Gakushuu. You stay rooted to the ground for a good five minutes. The amount of wtfs are too high. 

"Why hello, sadly I'm not your mother. If I were, I might suffer a heart attack within two days. I recently heard from the old creepy teacher that you did so well in your test that you almost failed." Your eyes started to twitch. 

"What does it have to do with you?"

"Well seeing that you're in my class and I'm in charge of how the class is doing, it does have something to do with me." 

You wanted to slam the door in his face but you couldn't since he walked into your house thinking he is very welcomed. You were still rooted to the ground for a few seconds( I think a tree can grow by now ) but when you recovered, you chased after him. In your house.

"In what way did I welcomed you to my house? I don't care if you are in charge of whatever, get the hell out of my house." But instead of doing what you say, he plopped himself down on your sofa and ordered you to get your books out and was all ready to tutor you. You were so tempted to punch his face and throw him into the ocean to let him drown but at the same time you knew there was no way out. Asano will not quit until he got what he wanted. So you reluctantly did as he told and hope your mother stays over night somewhere because there's no way in hell you can explain to your mother without her thinking he was your boyfriend. That would be the last final thing you needed.

~Two hours later~

"It's late, go home already." You groaned on the floor.

"I will when I want to, so, do you understand the formula?"

"YES. YES I DO. GOODBYE."

Surprisingly, you actually did understood it, you wanted him gone so bad that you made an effort to study the formula with full concentration. You hate to admit it but he indeed helped you. Maybe he wasn't the principal's son and the ace student for no reason. 

As if on cue, the door unlocked and creaked open. No no no please don't. You are ready to off yourself than see your mother at the door.

"Dear! I'm homed, sorry I went to your aunt's- Oh my, you have a guest over." Your mum took a step back and nothing short of surprise was shown on her face.

"Hello (Y/N)'s mother I'm just stopping by, I shan't bother you two any further. I'll take my leave now."  (shan't is a real word pls, it is just shall not, I'm making asano fancy) 

He finally got up to stroll out of the house but not before giving you a little kiss on your forehead. Your eyes widened and blushed so hard that you put tomatoes into shame. He smirked at you knowing what he achieved and you wanted to throw everything you had at him. What the hell is wrong with him. Oh my god. Your mum turned to you and chuckled. 

"Why didn't you tell me you had a boyfriend?"

"If I say he's not, will you believe me?" 

With a smile, she answered, 

"No."

Your mother smiled, it has been forever since she smiled, she went on rambling about how she is going to have a son-in-law and stuff. She was that happy about you having a boyfriend? If that was what it takes to make her smile, you'll go to the streets and grab a man back who is not Asano Gakushuu. You swear. Well, at least it was over.

There was still one question that lingered your mind. Why did the great Asano Gakushuu did that.

IM SORRY IF THIS BAD. IM SORRY IT HAS BEEN A WHILE SINCE I UPDATE. IM SORRY IM ALIVE. (Hey soul eater reference) Tell me what you think okay? Fan, comment and stuff <3 oh give me ideas about how you want the story to go on cause this is different from my original plot :(