Chapter 11

The subsequent day, you dreaded to go to school like always. You even thought about transferring out of school right now but you know you're just sleepy and unconscious.

Curse you Asano

You went to the bathroom and turned on the shower with your clothes on because that's how you wake yourself if you ever have stupid thoughts in the morning . This time however, you forgot the water was like zero degree celsius early in the morning and you screamed. So much for morning huh. Now you looked yourself into the mirror and yup you're awake for sure. You dried yourself off and changed into your uniform because screw the water in the morning. They are your arch enemy you swear, well, next to Asano at least.

After that, you slowly make your way down with your hair still drench because who cares anymore.

"Hey mum."

"(Y/N), did you scream just now? What happened?"

"Wow mum so you only ask when I come down? What if I died inside? Will you ask me only if my corpse rolled down the stairs?"

"Teenagers and their mood swing these days."

Your mother shook her head and walked back in the kitchen. You really thought you had a point there though. You really are grouchy in the morning and even more nowadays because certain satan is waiting for you at school or something. You went to the dining room and ate your breakfast. You could hear your mum talking about something like teenagers these days and you having a boyfriend now but still can't act lady like. All these in the morning makes you want to kill.

"Bye mum."

You quickly stuff the last bit of bread in your mouth and sling your bag over your shoulder and left. Hopefully you'll have peace from the way to school. You took out your phone and earpiece and stuffed it in your ear. Whoever invented these two things, you thanked them wholeheartedly and wanted to make a shrine to worship them. You kept on walking and walking but you were still totally not looking forward to school.

At school, the whole satan family were there indeed. Both of them greeted each and every student individually but when it comes to you, the bigger satan greeted you with a scary smile and you had shivers down your spine. Next contestant is mini satan, do your worst. Mini satan pulled your hand and you were pulled towards him and he gave you a peck on the forehead. You were shocked and and nearly lost your balance until Asano Gakushuu held you. You stayed there for a couple of seconds and quickly quietly recompose yourself and made a run for the classroom. You're one million percent sure that everyone saw that and you are never going to have your reputation of the ice cold queen back.

Curse you Satan people. Curse your family.

You went in to the classroom with head held low. You couldn't bear to see your classmates now. A few other classmates that you especially dislike, the gossip girls, walked in.

"Oh my god (Y/N) San you're dating Asano kun? And here I thought you didn't like him. You're really cunning (Y/N)"

Oh my god girl you're screwing half of the class's guys? And here I thought you were a bitch only. You're really a slut.

"That's right, how could you not tell us (Y/N)?"

Why would I and where is my honourifics? I'm older than you by two months.

Before you could really reply, Asano Gakushuu walked in. Fabulous, just fabulous.

"Okay now people, (Y/N) is indeed my girlfriend. No need to stir up anything, it's really simple I like her and she likes me isn't it (Y/N)?"

No.

"Ya. So shut up."

Behind your back, you could totally hear gossiping from many people.

You know what? Screw you Nagisa, I'll insult you myself next time.

Of course that thought was a joke. Chill out everyone.

Thanks to some kind of god, the bell rang and the ugly professor strolled in once again and spoke like an AK-47. This is the one time that you're glad that ugly professor came in if not it's going to be self study period and people are going to crowd around you asking questions non-stop.

Great day. Great year. Good job
(Y/N).