Chapter 13

A few day passed and your life was pretty much the same. Girls talking about you, Asano double personality and mum just being herself. Your mum has been pestering you to bring back your boyfriend more often to "get to know each other better". Oh hell no. You would rather let him freeze and die outside of your house than let him in. The girls are all jealous of you and yet they couldn't do anything but jump up and down. Deep down, you were secretly happy about it. Asano has been... Asano. He continued to bother you to no end and walked home with you everyday sometimes even though it's mainly you ignoring him even if he starts a conversation.
You're currently sitting in class and doing your mountain sized like homework after school. You have more motivation to do homework at school than home for sure.

"Oi, my father is looking for you."

You looked up and thought what the hell. Why would... Oh right. Ruining his son's life amirite?

"So will I be cooked or steamed or thrown into the river or even chopped to pieces?"

"I'll protect you."

"What?"

"I mean I have to keep you alive to continue this act."

You're not sure but you felt a tingling feeling in you. You're not sure but you're probably going to die real soon. You slowly made your way to the principal office with Asano Gakushuu and knocked as quietly as you can so you can just say that he wasn't in the room and run. Sadly, the principal's ears are really sharp and told you to come in. You looked at Asano Gakushuu trying to get out of this but it's to no avail instead, he pushed you in.

"Hi Mr Asano, er you wanted to see me?"

"Oh yes indeed (Y/N). You're dating my son aren't you?"

"What? Ah yes?"

Help me Asano Gakushuu. Help me.

But he just stood there like a statue. Does America need a new statue of liberty? Asano Gakushuu can take over.

"I see that my dear son really likes you. Therefore I would like to invite you to a party we are going to introduce you to our friends and associates."

"What?"

"Since you're his girlfriend why not go with him? I'm sure he wouldn't mind right?" That infamous smirk really started to tick you off.

Say yes say yes. Come on Asano.

"Not at all." Damn it, Asano.

"Great, that's all. The both of you may leave now."

Wait. That's all? Invitation to a party and no chopping you up? Yes!

You turned your heel around and walked as fast as you can out of the room because the atmosphere is killing you. Once you stepped outside, Asano Gakushuu followed suit and grabbed your wrist. You stopped on your tracks and looked at him.

"What?"

"The party's on 20th, today is 15th. You are going out to buy a proper dress and since you don't understand proper dress I'm going with you. Text me the time and date."

"I don't have your number so too bad, bye." That was the best excuse you could come up with at the moment.

You tried to make a run for it but it sadly didn't work. Asano continued to hold onto your wrist and took out his phone. Suddenly, your phone rang. You looked at him and answered.

"Here's my phone number now."

Without any further ado, he finally let go of your wrist which was starting to bruise, turned and left. Wait. How did he get your number? Mum is it you? How could you? 

Thanks life, you're doing great. 

You decided to get this over with so you added his phone number to your contact with the name "Mini Satan" and then you texted him saying you would be free on 17 after school.

To : Mini Satan

17 after school. Don't pick any flower dress or I'll murder you.

Soon, he replied.

From : Mini Satan

Okay, no promises dear.

To : Mini Satan

STILL NOT YOUR DAMN DEAR.

While you were engrossed typing away, the principal opened the door.

"(Y/N), would you mind coming back in again? I forgot to say something to you."

Your face turned as white as a sheet of paper, but went in anyway. You were totally afraid of what was going to come, now that Asano was not here for you, you know you'll die. God you'll die here, you can feel it.

"Regarding you dating my son, I strongly disapprove. You made him have a deal with you, you'll make me agitated while he will help 3E. Really it's working I must say." The principal started to blabber on his own while you stood there thinking if he needs water after rapping a verse.

"So you want me to break up with him?" You said with a deadpan expression.

"Exactly. You are in no way suitable to be his girlfriend. Be it your personality and background. You have no father and your mother is...well she's fine. But you are struggling in the slightest way to pay school fees aren't you? I'll help you. You can pay lesser by joining the E class." Verse 2

"What?"

"I'll prove it to you that you are in no way fit to be my son's girlfriend. When that time comes, you'll leave by yourself. He have wasted your time, I apologize to you for that. Now, you may leave." Chorus

"Sure, I will after I finish saying what I want. Number 1, I will not give up on your son and 2, he have his own will. You can't control him forever." You ended off your speech but not without glaring at the rapper of the day.

To say you were angry was an understatement. You wanted to murder his ass too but you know you couldn't now so you just stomped out of the room and slammed the door shut. Who was he to speak about your family like that? Who was he to judge you?

Comparing the father and son, the son was a total angel. This ruined any of your mood to do your homework so you went back to class and threw all your paper and files into your bag. When you're at the entrance of the classroom while leaving, Asano Gakushuu was standing there with his back leaned agaiinst the door frame.

"What took you so long?" He asked

"Nothing. Get out of my way."

"Such terrible lying skills."

You two stood there for a few moments before Asano said that he would bring you home. Normally you would reject and walk off but this time you really wanted to go home quickly so you nodded your head, signalling a yes. Asano was visibly shocked but he didn't say anything and instead took your bag for you. You wanted to question him but you remembered that you were his poor poor "girlfriend" so why not make him do some "boyfriend" stuff.

You two sat in silent in his fabulous fancy car and you don't know when, but at some point, you fell asleep. Asano looked over at you and pushed a lock of hair out of your face. He stared at your sleeping face until your house came into view. He slightly shook your shoulders but you didn't budge. He decided to see how heavy you were as a sleeper and pushed your shoulder. No reaction from you except that you moved a few inches from your seat. Asano decided to go to a little extreme. Asano tilted your head and kissed you on your lips. This time you woke up. You pushed him off and almost wanted to scream.

"You.. You.."

You have absolutely no strength to fight back and you decided to just dash out of the car.

You totally did not feel like shit today.

Hope you guys liked this chapter and remember to like and comment and stuff (^ω^)