Chapter 26

After a long silence, Asano broke the ice. Surpriseeeee. Isn't it irony for a person with ice cold heart to break the ice? No? Sorry.

"So, are you prepared to be together with E class?"

"No, but hey when did my opinion mattered to your Father?"

"I'll get you back to A class when I can."

You let out a sigh and said, "Just get your relationship with your Father better. That would be better. "

"Oh? Is my Girlfriend worried for me?"

You turned to him and smacked his head. He obviously didn't like it and pushed you off the bench. Really? Reallllll mature Asano. Real matureeeee. But since this is how he wanted to play, you decided to go along with it. Since you were already on the ground, you decided to stay there and act hurt.

"AHHHH MY KNEE, MY KNEE. ITS BROKEN, BROKEN. DISLOCATED. WHATEVER. ASANO IS THE CULPRIT. KTHXBYE"

And you fainted. Asano gave you the wtf look but he was still slightly concerned. He poked you with a stick. Where did he get the stick from? Obviously kami sama gave it to him. Duh. Cause Kami sama have a huge stash of them and he drops it to people in need like Asano.

"Oi, (Y/N), your acting skills sucks. Get up."

You refuse to budge and stay there with your eyes closed.

"Enough already." Asano sighed and tried again. "If you don't get up, I'll kiss you. "

"OH BOY. WHAT A WONDERFUL DAY IT IS." You shoot up from the ground immediately and kicked around to show that your leg is totally fine.

"Isn't your leg dislocated?" Asano asked with raised brows.

"NOPE. AHAHA. IM FINE. Don't kiss me please.." You pleaded him. You knew damn well deep down in your heart you wanted him to do so but this is your Neighbourhood so what if your Neighbour saw it. You would rather go live in North Pole and hug penguins.

"Let's go home already.."

"Don't wanna. Mum doesn't care anyway." Your inner child decided to come out and you turned your head away and pouted.

"She does care, she told me to come after you and how long do you want to be in the dress anyway?"

"For the rest of my life."

"Even to school? School starts tomorrow."

"Alright alright. Fine. I'll go home. Can you leave now?"

"Not till I see my-"

"DONT SAY IT. "

Asano stood aside and gestured you to walk in front of him and to your home. You gave up. Really. You could never win Asano. Neither do you wish to you guessed. Having someone to be your goal is better than having none. Wait. Did you just made Asano your goal? Oh hell naw. (Y/N), whack yourself please. You slapped yourself on the cheeks and Asano stared at you like you were some alien. You merely just laughed it off but Asano once again did something that surprised you. He kissed you on the cheeks and said,

"There, it'll heal faster."

With a smirk, he continued walking. You wanted to rip off his smirk for good. And for some reason, you were blushing really red. Totally good condition to see your mum again.

Once you reached the front of your house, you knocked on the door and your mum opened it.

"Finally! I was wondering if you disappeared!"

Your jaws hit the floor. You went missing for two days yet for two hours she was worried? Your mum needed a check up. You were done.

HOPEFULLY IT WAS GOOD K. I LOVE YOU GUYS. SPEAK TO ME IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY TROUBLE K. ILL BE HERE. MERRY CHRISTMAS TOO GUISE.