OVA CHAPTER

BIRTHDAY SPECIAL

"(Y/N), happy birthday!"

You woke up to your mum hugging you and congratulating you on your birthday. You have no idea it was your birthday, you had totally forgotten about it. You just know that now, it was Monday and if it's your birthday, God should have just give you a weekend as a present now. God damn it.

"Uh.. Thanks mum?"

"Honey, are you going to celebrate it with me or Asano Kun?"

"Right, obviously..."

"Oh don't say it anymore. You chose Asano Kun over me. It's fine, go ahead. "

Who dafuq said that?

You could hear your mum muttering something about how sad she was that her child was taken but how happy she was that she was going to have a Son-in-law and left your room. Maybe if she listened to your sentence fully she would have known that you're not celebrating with anyone cause school is a thing. Like hi? School? No?

With a sigh, you got up and started to get ready. You looked into the mirror and couldn't see any difference. You were the same as usual. What makes birthday so special anyway? Yes I came out of a vagina so we should celebrate. Nah. You weren't into birthday celebrations. You enjoyed the cake tho because hey cake is love,cake is life.

You went downstairs and your mum was nowhere to be seen. Maybe she went out and got you a cake. Hopefully it'll be something nice like...oh you didn't know. MAYBE THIS YEAR SHE WILL GET YOU YOUR FAVOURITE BLACK FORREST CAKE AND NOT RED VELVET.

Anyways, you were on your way to school and hope that God gave you the next best thing. No Asano Gakushuu.

"Hey, (Y/N) Chan how was your Sunday?"
Right. God didn't love you that much apparently.

"Fine without you."

"Harsh as usual eh? Anyways, I'm leaving at half day so hopefully you won't miss me that much." And he turned around to leave

"Hmm, Guess God loves me half."

Asano span quickly back to you and asked,"Who love you?"

Your face went pale because damn Asano was looking rather... Devilish now. So now, we run. You sprinted towards the stairs and to your class. A few bitches glared at you along the hallway because you "stole their Asano sama". Honestly, who gives a damn about Asano? Oh right. Girls in the school. Sounds about right. Regardlessly, you found yourself wondering why Asano had to go off early.

~Time skip to go home time yo~

"Ring ring mofos, I'm out."

"Eh wanna go to this new arcade?"

"How about KFC?"

You stood up from your seat and left the very hella chaotic classroom. You were not sure how they are even part of the A class but hey, so were you. Maybe you should go out and have fun too. Just a pity you have no friends and you had to study. Your mum always mentioned how important it was to go out and have fun like how a healthy teenager would but you never liked the outside, you became really distant from the outside world once you realised how scary it was actually. Maybe it was only you... But hey, you were better off that way.

When you finally reached your house door, you could hear shuffling of feet and your mum going all "shhhh".

I mean Mum, if you're trying to be sneaky, drop it please.

You decided to go with the flow anyway since it was your birthday and how can a surprise hurt? Well, unless your mum called a serial killer over. You opened the door and you wanted to slam it back the very second you saw it.

Asano was there holding your cake. Black Forrest cake to be precise and he was smiling at you. Oh no. Asano smiling not a good sign. Your mum wore a party hat and shouted surprise. There was a huge banner that said "HAPPY BIRTHDAY(Y/N)"
The top five student of class A were all in your house. You should've guessed it. They would totally come celebrate your birthday considering the fact that you tend to flip their tables and kick their ass that is.

You stood there with your mouth opened and wide eyes. You simply could not believe it. Yet somehow, you felt happy. Joy. It wasn't the black Forrest cake but it was the company. Although some of the top five were trembling with fear, you were happy because it has been so long since you felt happy on your birthday. Maybe, Asano being in your life wasn't that bad after all.

"So, where's my present Asano Kun?"

"Later." And his smile tells you that he had something in store for you later. For real.

You sat with all of them and had dinner. There were some hilarious conversation like mocking at how one another got questions wrong and how stupid the last of top five were. He was pretty insulted you could tell, but hey you are the birthday girl. Your mum were puzzled with whatever you were talking about but she laughed a Long too.

Soon, the sky was turning darker and they had to leave. Your mum insisted that you went along with Asano and you decided why not since you can bug him for present. The rest walked the opposite direction and you and Asano walked off.

"So, present?"

"Here."

Asano turned around and kissed you on your lips. You were surprised but it wasn't the first time anyway to be honest. It wasn't any different.

Except this time, you kissed him back.

HELLO. NEW CHAPTER. BUT NOT THAT PLOT ONE BUT SOMEHOW PLOT. SO ENJOY K. IM SORRY IF IT SUCKED. DEDICATED TO grilledcheese101 THANKS FOR THE IDEA.